New Faction - The Labyrinth

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/new-faction-the-labyrinth/

New Faction: The Labyrinth Join Sunweaver, as you explore the maze of The Labyrinth! We have a new Faction to delve, as well as lots of new troops, overseen by King Minos! To celebrate the release of this new Faction, we will be running a Faction event over the weekend for The Labyrinth.

1 Like

So…

…the Maze Banner really is now to be strictly better than any other banner in the game, in terms of net-mana? :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

anyone on Android can see how the new troops look like?

nope. another bugged faction. Devs don’t test on Android it seems. Boooooooring !
@Saltypatra can you check why we don’t have pics for new units please ? I’ve aready dl graph package.

1 Like

I’m asking the devs now. They said to make sure you restart your game if you have been playing for a long session.

1 Like

just restarted and they still wont show up … :frowning:

1 Like

So many bugs, so little time to exploit them:)

Btw. Game restarted, pics not appearing. Scourge of honor - still dont have pic.

2 Likes

Passing this on.

3 Likes

i can see King Minos now, the others are still black

@Saltypatra Devs must place extra attention/time for checking Android’s versions. Almost every update or new faction presents a bug on Android.

2 Likes

And ready to cast (old) units are now showing a stretched icon.

This is an Android exclusive issue and does seem to be linked to the one affecting the Scourge of Honour. It isn’t a simple visual issue, but concerns how the art is built on the platform.

We will push a fix as soon as we are able, and have been looking into this for a few days now. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Without pics, the faction is unplayable. We don’t know which black pics is which unit, not very easy to play. A faction WE is long, but without pics …

4 Likes

Doesn’t Wild Plains also have 11 units of tribute, when every other kingdom has 10? I think it’s an in-joke among the devs at this point, but one we aren’t part of.

Edit: alas for me, it is Pridelands and not Wild Plains, as pointed out below.

yes very annoying you have to tap it to see what troop it is, it’s playable but not very fun …

2 Likes

Do the mana globes appear even though the troop art is missing? Edit: they do, so at least there is some way to figure out which troop is which.

1 Like

Spent all shards earned since last delve lol

1 Like

… okay honestly why is this a thing?

It can’t be for variety’s sake, because these two are the only other +red +green banners (of the +2 +1 -1 type).

11 Likes

The question really should be why are both Beastly banner and Hunter’s banner both -blue?

The new banner is nice, works well with Cedric team.

2 Likes

and phoenicia team, and yaoguai, and marilith team ^^

1 Like