New Faction - The Labyrinth

well, I am pretty good at ignoring factions :smiley:

Their approach on the the new faction could also be a sign to finally look for another game.

10x T7 is far more than whatā€™s needed to beat this delve. Hoard 150 and 5x-7x T7 is what many of my guild mates and I have done to clear the pure 500. That said, I do think this is one of the worst delves to date and am glad Iā€™ll never run it again.

1 Like

Hoard level 150 is probably close to the difference in tiers if he kept his at 100. :person_shrugging:

11 attack, 5 magic, 22 life and 22 armor (the difference between hoard 100 and 150 for this delve) is really not the same as buying 5x more T7. In fact, itā€™s just showing how much you really donā€™t need that additional T7 if you simply invest a little more gold. I donā€™t have an abundance of gems, so Iā€™ll always try to save where/when I can

1 Like

But it is almost the same as buying Tier 7 10 times and Tier 7, 7 times. At least in regards to life and armor. Which can be the biggest difference between a failed and successful run.

ā€œThe little more goldā€ all depends on the treasure used and efficiency used. I personally do my best to balance gems and gold.

I feel itā€™s best for each player to do whatā€™s best for them.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never gotten a tier 7. Not worth it. We have an entire month to clear the faction, cramming it into a single weekend in which we could do anything thatā€™s actually fun is not entertaining for me.

1 Like

10x t7 is when you do the fastest clearance.
I clear all room and buy 3x tier 7.
I clear all room till 400 and buy 4x tierv7ā€¦
I dont clear all rooms a d buy like 10x tier 7

I beat pure faction 500 on 2nd try with 8 Tier 7 purchases and Hoard 100 with 50% bonus. My personal preference is to minimize gold investment in Hoards so that I can donate more gold to my guild, so I almost never go past Hoard 100. But I can definitely understand going higher than 100 if you want or need to conserve gems. To each their own.

I spend about 2.5M or less getting each hoard to 200 using only treasures earned from shards gained between delves. I will never understand why some people choose to spend ~10M getting to the same level using low level treasures on purpose. Once all delves are done of what use will their huge stash of shards and sacred treasures be then?

1 Like

With this game, you never know. Iā€™m sure the devs know theyā€™re running out of kingdom delves.

1 Like

What team you used? I lost 2x with weird teams

Between the randomness of position swapping and without a strong hoard investment if you try this potionless, this faction feels like the demon offspring of Frostfire and Lyrasza that ended up all ā€œbullā€.

(Yeah especially compared to the last few, this one was not that fun.)

4 Likes

Hoard 199
Kingdom 14
T7x8

Took 4 extra t7 after reaching 500 deathless on T7x4.

Damn what a mess
I used

Mechataur
King Minos
Mechataur
King Minos

Try to keep everything silenced and keep taking mana away from the enemy, this one is gonna hurt

:joy:This was me last night. I was in global bitching about it. Ended up having to retreat also after I realized the same, that it was nearly impossible to win.

5 Likes

Make Horned Guardian your #1 target in the last battle,(keep it silenced and kill asap) that changes the game a lot, but yeah itā€™s a tough one,

3 Likes

That was exactly the same for me last nightā€¦

Itā€™s a thing because level 500 is extremely, and unnecessarily, difficult.

Iā€™m glad I saw all these warnings about the high level pure faction delve before I went spend-heavy. Iā€™m saving a few thousand gems and keeping the pure faction run at a reasonable level this time around.

Have in mind that none of the Devs actually played to check the all faction team at level 500 with a reasonable and fair amount of potions based around the average players. At least then they could taste a tiny on the frustration, finally some would say. I do think they do be very shocked, like ā€œwhat have we created, what is this holocaustā€¦Heck of a messā€¦Get me out of here RIGHT NOW!!!ā€

A bad soup is a soup you want to avoid by all cost, so I totally understand that they just skip the All faction level 500 testing with reasonable amount of potionsā€¦

5 Likes

My winning pure faction team was: King, Mech, King, King with the new Labyrinth banner. I won the first two battles with no troops lost, lost one of my Kings on battle 3. Then lost another King on the Boss battle, but managed to win with Mech and one King left standing.