New Faction - Stonesong Eyrie

That actually makes sense. No way is it only 5%.

Without looking all over has there been any menion of a bug where the 5% summon on start of turn when it activates tthe harpy it activates gets a chance to activate also?
That is the only way i can think of what happened to me happened. I had 2 troops left on other team, only 1 can summon regular harpy. Other was Xochi, other was harpy. Then in 1 turn the top 2 empty spots filled with harpy. Maybe it is supposed to be this way

Then they must have missed my account, itā€™s still there for me.

grafik

1 Like

The summoned troops lose their 3rd trait. And because of them changing it over the weekend. My run at 500 was easier than my run at 100ā€¦ seriously.

Finally!! Geez. 500 Pure is so much RNG depending :face_with_monocle:
But, I finally made it! Took only 8 Tries before I got blessed with the almighty Victory. :star_struck:

Now Iā€™m going to go play something elseā€¦ too much GoW this Weekend :sweat_smile:

That is what just happened to me about 2 hours ago or so. Guess i should of read up someā€¦but it for sure is still happening to me

250 with potions Tier 4,

ā€˜Itā€™s dead Jimā€™

Seriously ridiculous, Harpy summons on your own side is a real issue. image

Iā€™d sooner jab myself in the eye than do that againā€¦

Dear Devs, what do you hope to achieve with this kind of thing?

1 Like

Huh, interesting! Did they not announce this?

1 Like

Ninjas are not always something to aspire to. Like now. When we should have had an announcement about changing this nightmare fuel.

But theyā€™re being ninjas with their ninja changes.

1 Like

No sir, 100% a ninja change.
I caught a SS of the original 3 traits summonsā€¦

It may be in my original level 100 run as wellā€¦I canā€™t remember and unfortunately donā€™t have time to check. But the video can be found under the delve strategy thread.

1 Like

Oh I totally believe you. I just canā€™t believe they didnā€™t announce a rather large change. Although it hasnā€™t made my latest run any easier. :roll_eyes:

Time to retreat because this battle will literally never endā€¦

5% chance summon my butt.

The key is to take out the summoner troops (kinda obvi) but what may not be as obvi is the legendary doing AOE should be a priority as well. If they all die at once they wonā€™t summon any more troops.
This build was able to get it done on the first run at 500 (of course Tier 7, 6 times to give me a fighting chance) but thereā€™s no way in hell I was going to do this faction outside of the event weekend even with a normal delve team. The traits were driving me crazy originally. In fact, I donā€™t know if I would have bought that many tiers if I knew they were going to nerf it. But I know better than to ask compensation for the Ninja change.
Anywell, hereā€™s the build I usedā€¦

Also need to make sure thereā€™s a constant storm. And since I had summoning up the wazooā€¦skull baiting was back in high form.

2 Likes

Thanks. Thatā€™s actually the same team I settled on. I originally used 3x Bladewing + Harpy Mage for level 250, but thought the AOE from Queen Xochi could help. Unfortunately, I only have hoard level 100 and 1 Tier VII, so the AOE does less than what their Harpy can heal.

Update: hey RNG must have started to pity me. 3 Bladewing instakills in a row, and skull damage took out the last troop. I finally beat the 1st room on this level. Now for the boss room.

No luck. 3x Queen Xochi AOEs in a row from the boss wiped my team. Didnā€™t even have a chance to summon in between.

1 Like

Sorry if I bump the topic, but as you already discussed about Harpyā€™s 3rd trait, I want to clarify 2 things about it.

On July 2019, Jzg did a video where Harpy respawns without 3rd trait. But this week, when I tried, they respawn with the 3rd trait. That made the last fight extremely long (more than 2 hours), hopefully I was able to clear level 500 yesterday.

Another thing I want to clarify : normally, when the IA summons a troop, its level is something like twice less strong than its current level. For this last fight at level 500, summons should spawn at level 250, but itā€™s not the case here. So Iā€™m wondering if everything looks normal for this delve.

EDIT : at 37:35 on this video, one Harpy respawned without any trait ? :-o

2 Likes

In terms of trait summons or self-transforms (e.g. Nosferatu, etc.), as opposed to spell summons, the level typically remains the same. I canā€™t remember why or where this was clarified though, sorry.

1 Like

Was this ever addressed? Newly summoned Harpies still have their 3rd trait.