New Faction - Crypt Keepers

Originally published at: New Faction – Crypt Keepers – Gems of War

New Faction: Crypt Keepers

Join Luther, as you explore the forgotten crypts of the Crypt Keepers!

We have a new Faction to delve, as well as lots of new troops, lead by their undead mistress Lady Morana!

To celebrate the release of this new Faction, we will be running a Faction event over the weekend for Crypt Keepers.

Join the Forum!

8 Likes

Im excited. Pet isn’t showing up in unowned at the moment. Hopefully that can be resolved before I get it…

2 Likes

Unlimited Delve, here we go again! :laughing:

Also, time to get my home kingdom to 10 stars!

Now, anyone have any ascension orbs to spare, please?

4 Likes

Secrets of the Crypt isn’t showing up in the owned section after buying tiers (probably isn’t in the unowned section either…)

That was easy. :wink:

6 Likes

10/10 would hoard again?

8 Likes

Even more reward stages than weekly Tuesday one, how generous!!

Aside from 9 free sigils, how many minimum Tiers does it take to finish all reward stages again? I’ll stick with keep-advancing strategy, and will report it back on Sunday! ^^

Let’s see if this feels more manageable running over the weekend…

1 Like

4 is enough for using “lots of”? :thinking:

2 Likes

We are looking into the weapon now.

3 Likes

Still no Major Orb(s)… :frowning:

1 Like

and the pet too please.

I bought tier IV in the event, but i can’t find the weapon in my collection.

We are also looking into the pet, never fear!

2 Likes

For my initial Delve layout, there is a bit more spread between the brute force and optimized number of points I can earn per Delve: 155 points out of a maximum of 2785. To maximize your score you should obviously collect the big bonuses from the bottom spur (with the legendary room) before doing the top spur. If you have an unusually generous ultra-rare room beneath the starting common room, it might be better to do that before proceeding to the epic room in the middle.

4 Likes

We are in the process of fixing the weapon issue now. :slight_smile: Looking into the pet is our next priority.

2 Likes

The issue with the weapon has been fixed. Please restart your game to see these changes. (Please be aware that you will need to restart again when the pet fix goes out later, so maybe give it 15 minutes.)

2 Likes

The pet will be trickier. You have to look into its soul.

Thanks for the speedy hotfix.

And the pet fix is going out now! Please restart you game soon to see it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So I was half-right! Ghulvania does have some connections to this Faction in some ways. It’s reasonable consider they’re so close to each other.

I just hope this reveal doesn’t make Sheba like Sword’s Edge less.

Questline