New Dungeon Screenshots & Discussion Thread

Level 3 now. Battles gettin tougher. No one-shot Rowanne anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Stun Trap triggers after starting traits trigger i.e. storms or empowered:

Jewels increasement confirmed:

And here my dungeon doors as always 1-6:

3 Likes

:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Based on 35 fully unveiled screenshots above, the traps are found distributed in the following manner:
1- 11
2- 14
3- 14
4- 3
5- 10
6- 18

Likely not relevant, but this being IP2 programming, i’ll now start opening 124536 (which incidentally would have meant dragonite on my dungeon today)
:blush: :crossed_fingers: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

0 perfect rngs so far. This is utterly useless mechanic. Could put New Troops behind paywall as well completely without this fantom carrot.

2 Likes

Day 6, should have copied the above one lol…

2 Likes

0 for 20 - 20 days of dungeons and the closest I have got is 2 dungeons in a row before a trap…

5 Likes

Funny sidenote:
The blessed altar negates the traps.
I don’t know if it matters, in which order you open those (last in first out?) or if bless will always overwrite the traps since I was still blessed during the whole battles.

2 Likes

I wasn’t playing 100% attention (next time, perhaps, if I remember) but effects should apply in the order of opening doors.
Although, it only matters if there is Curse, Bless and other debuff - with normal debuffs and Bless, it will always end up blessed regardless of activation sequence (simply because of how Bless strongly overwrites anything that is not Curse).

2 Likes

Second perfect run. Level 3 awarded 86 dragonite and I bought the dragonite everyday so far and ended up with 500+ dragonite. Snagged the yellow dragon.

10 Likes

Day 5, still ZERO Dragonite :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: And no stairs

5 3 2 6 1 4

3 Likes

6 days with traps, this will be fun.

At least you stay with your order :+1:
In that case, you won’t blame yourself, if you failed coz of switching it :wink:

But your stair issue is pretty unfortunate.

Maybe we should also gather the amount of different boons:

Stairs - Ascending
Stairs - Descending

Treasure - Jewels (Was it 20?) & Diamonds (Was it 10?)

Altar - War (does what exactly?)
Altar - Life (does what exactly?)
Altar - Protection (Barrier?)
Altar - Enchanted (Enchant)
Altar - Mirror (Refclect?)
Altar - Blessed (Bless)

That’s all I’ve spotted here in this thread so far

I got you…

Also

Patch Notes say: (no details on amounts though)

3 Likes

Patch notes also say:

The Megaboss gives double rewards

which is not the case on sundays :wink:

I assume the jewel increasement for normal bosses is actually 0.5 (business rounding).
We will see how many we get at Level 7+

1 Like

:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

cos that will cost less gems

Day 7

2 Likes

2 Likes

So far, I have been 0/6 since the dungeon update. 0 dragonite and I am not buying the gem offer.

1 Like