Naughty & Nice: Troop Balance

What I’m saying is that I have multiple kingdoms across several accounts that are blocked by progress that includes “Unlock x traits on y troops”. Ie.,

But I’ve never seen a slot 2 offer for traitstones. Ever. Only a slot 1 one on a baby account (and thus likely one of those “account level” offers that I’ve never seen on level 1000+ accounts). And I can’t find any on this list either, except the aforementioned (element) combos/trove in the latter post:

Unless you mean the “kingdom helper” offer of 1 event key and gold for 25 gems is the offer that generates from not having a traistone milestone complete? In which case bleh, and also another example of hilarious misstep of the offers system because the items offered have nothing to do with what is needed to complete the task.

If not, it might be worth trying for one day to see what happens. You can trait it at any time after all, but this is your one opportunity to have it not traited, at least until the next kingdom milestone is completable and you want to stay at the top again.

1 Like