Mythic Troops & Legendary Tasks

HI Everyone,

This is just a quick note to clarify the situation about which Mythic Troops can be awarded by Legendary Tasks.

• Exclusive Mythics are going to remain exclusive to Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP keys
  • Event keys will continue to pull whatever Mythics might be in the event kingdom (if any)
  • And Legendary Tasks will pull a random Mythic

We mistakenly got this wrong last week (somewhere in the depths of the 2.1.5 update topic)
The key point we mis-communicated on there was that Legendary Tasks will pull a random Mythic

Unfortunately, our Tech Lead hopped on a dragon for a well-earned trip to visit family in Korea last week, leaving us to interpret how that particular system workedā€¦ turns out we got it wrong, and further investigation of the code this morning showed that Legendary Tasks would NOT in fact give the exclusive Mythic, but instead would give a random one pulled from a pool of all Mythics (including the new one).

12 Likes

Shouldnā€™t it be ā€œnot including the new oneā€ then?

5 Likes

Thank you @Sirrian that Is great to hear from you. Hopefully my guild will be able to complete these task. Whatā€™s the gold amount on that task? How much gold Is needed to get to Legendary task?

1 Like

Just glad that this message from Sirrian came 1 week before the new Mythic release, and not right before. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I believe its about 15,7mil to do all the Skill tasks. Then Legendary task will be opened up when all skill tasks is done, at 1mil each.

1 Like

Thank you!. :smile: cool profile picture. :sunglasses: Who Is that anyway?

1 Like

Thanks, I just wanted to load up to the new Pirate kingdom get released. Really looking forward to it.
It is Captain Saber Tooth, the most known pirate from Norway. :wink:

1 Like

Lolā€¦ I think itā€™s you getting freaked-out and all excited ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Iā€™m from USA , you must live at Norway then? @Eika

1 Like

Cool, yeah. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But can my guild get a horseman from legendary tasks? Asking because weā€™ll they have me and I canā€™t have a horseman. .

LMFAO!!! @Eika :joy: SEEā€¦ That picture is YOU then right? Dark & Freakyā€¦ Umā€¦ Yeah, I like it like thatā€¦ OMG! why did I Just out right say that? I Canā€™t help my outburst sometimes lol.

1 Like

3 Likes

Lol @therealwetwilly I like the Freaks and the Darkness ā€¦Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You must watch this!

2 Likes

I meant like dark/black dressed men and the freakish dark dungeon fantasy like experience. Wondered what it would be like with Vampire sort of stuff ā€¦ Dark,Goth and freaky all rolled into one ordeal. Men in black rock clothes or goth is my thing. @Eika :grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™m normal everyone ā€¦ Donā€™t worry and FREAK OUT on me hereā€¦ Lolā€¦:scream:LMAO People ! Itā€™s 5:43am!!! Time for me to catch some Zā€™s Happy Slaughtering Everyone !!!

Thatā€™s a bit of a bummer! I was holding on to my extra gold until the new Mythic dropped, then spend it all hoping to hit. Guess I can see the point though.

Are you going to change your code so Legendary Tasks will pull only the exclusive Mythic?
Or youā€™re going to leave that like that?

The LT were quite interesting because of that (despite a low probability)ā€¦

2 Likes

That, uh - well, thatā€™s pretty unfortunate. Fixing this to be the way you thought it was and changing the minor traitstones to runics or something sure would help increase the motivation for legendary tasksā€¦

No - that wonā€™t be fixed - thatā€™s the way itā€™s intended to operate.
Although we designed the actual legendary task feature, the actual drop tables, drop rates, & the way they operate were designed by our partners at 505 (that was why I didnā€™t understand how it was meant to work).

2 Likes