Mythic Drop Rates

In the short term (such as the first 10,000 draws), sure. By the time you’ve opened 20 mythics’ worth of chests, most people should have seen between 16 and 24 mythics.

I used 2600 gem, 7000 glory, 600 event keys and 26000 guild seals and i only got 1 mythic and a lot of souls from scrap this month.
Most of the time when i use gem and glory keys i unlock a dupe.
If i want a mythic 99,999999 % i have to craft it.
I was over lev 1000 before i got my first mythic from keys and the one i got was the most worthless mythic in the game. (gargantuar) The most mythic dupes i have r al worthless if u have more than 1 of them.
Just like tokens of Nysha, it’s so rare that I gave up on explore lev 12. so don’t tell me it’s only rng.
That’s my seed and a salt I got from this game!
On this moment I’m almost ready to quit this game 4good, bc I start to hate it.

I’ve made a similar post in the past but here’s the gist of it… I wouldn’t worry about pulling Mythics from keys. The way I see it Mythics is like credit. No credit is better than having bad credit. Nothing is worse than saving up your keys for months only to pull Gargantaur or Shade of Zorn. Yes, that has happened to me. I don’t even think they should count as Mythics. Maybe glorified Epics at best.

What I would do with my keys is save them until a really good new mythic drops at the beginning of the month. Like this past month was Lord of Slaughter and he is worth it. Make sure you’re in a good guild and accumulate keys until the New Mythic comes out every month. If it is good go for if not it’s not gonna hurt to wait til next month.

If you’re looking for old ones Soulforge would be your best bet. They rotate in four every weeks. I think there are over fifty Mythics now so each cycle is a little under three months. The key is patience and holding on to your diamonds. I personally just do the dungeons every day and buy the two deals with gems on Sunday. With a good guild the gems aren’t that big of a deal to spend and you also get a bunch of diamonds for completing the tasks to speed up the process anyway.

Like I said before the key is patience. The truth is while Mythics do help and are awesome there are plenty of gold and even epic cards that will get the job done with a decent set up. The Dragon’s Soul and Divine Ishbaala are two golds that I think should be Mythics. Ragnagord is pretty damn good for an Epic and Apothecary who is only an Ultra Rare, is amazing. With her you get to turn whatever color gem you want to brown AND she CLEANSES the entire team. She’s that card that comes through clutch for me against Arachnean Weaver and Essence of Evil teams just to name a couple.

The Mythics will come. Just focus on saving your resources and building the best possible team with what you have.

3 Likes

Wow, it’s been so long since I saw a new post there… I must say a lot changes since last time I was there… I finally got Zuul and I have all mythics except Lord Of Slaughter that I am waiting for him since I’ve got enough resources to craft 2 mythics!!! My advice is, that since there is not gonna be a new mythic release soon according to spoilers, either try your luck with keys of try saving resources to craft them… I wonder when Lord Of Slaughter will be available… I have a team waiting for him…

I do not think this is true. I believe there is a new mythic coming out two Fridays from now.

1 Like

Spoiler alert (can’t use spoiler tags or links won’t work on mobile):

Not a very good one, but yeah, new mythic on 7 August.

The problem with him is that you won’t want to use him due to inconsistency (and let’s be honest, around 50% devour chance isn’t much) but when AI has him will be 100%…:sweat_smile: