My Little Unicorn

Yea… but who would she be “avenging” against?..

I’ve always viewed Avanger is anger towards the loss of a team mate… so she gets angry that Elspeth killed a team mate :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, it’s daft and useless.

Nice troop though. That does a helluva lot for 12 mana. Suspect we will be seeing her on point a lot. Just wish that any of the other 70+ useless Epics were this good. Maybe time to visit the buffs thread, and hope devs are reading…

I was being slightly facetious…

In other news, 400p for ONLY Glacial Peaks enemies? Outside of challenges that’s fairly ridiculous. And challenges are boring.

1 Like

Agree… mixed bag of events this week.

The +1 traitstone for using a strong new troop in PvP is pretty good. Especially as she’s getting the +25% as well as being beefy already.

The Snots challenge sucks. Mab is the only Glacial Peaks troop that appears in PvP, and getting one Snot per 3 PvP matches doesn’t sound like a great way to get to 400.

The last Glacial Peaks challenge yields four Snots fairly quickly - though with two legendaries there, a single Bombot isn’t enough to wipe them so it’s not super-quick. Adding a Dust Devil does the trick though. EDIT: ach, no, that leaves Mab on 1 HP… hmmmm… thinking…

edit: nvm its myStic

did anybody noticed this week event stat bonus to mythics is all bugged up?
i just restarted steam (had a small update) and its still the same

most of my natural mythics dont get the bonus, and some random low rarity (non silverglade) mythics are getting the buff

Also, is it just me or is Krystenax’ ability damage not being improved by the 25%?

The troop boost is towards the MYSTIC troop type. Not mythic troop rarity.

3 Likes

ah thank you that would explain it xD :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah traitstone event or how to pill more yellow traitstones… :frowning:
Is there any news for this issue:

1 Like

Might not be the first to do this, but the first to post here!

All your Snots are belong to us :smiley:

6 Likes

You Sir are truly a snotmaster.

3 Likes

Jumping Jehosaphat how on Earth?

Pulled this off today

20 pvp battles down and my results are almost the same like Janius:

3 Likes

83 pvp battles done, and i’m halfway there. Living on a prayer. 1956 pick up sticks.

1 Like

you sir, are scary. I’ll be lucky to complete it by end of week.

1 Like

I see what you did there. As a pony, I have to clap my hooves. As a unicorn, I must poke you repeatedly with my horn. :unicorn: :upside_down:

Gold Chests say they will update in 13 days, which align with Monday Feb 6th. But there is nothing to be added, all commons and rares are (to my knowledge) available and even if a new one was available next week it would be a month before it got added.

Wonder what is going on, or perhaps it is just as far as the calendar goes.