My first impression of Boss Raid

Yeah depend of the situation of course, in my situation i get everything exept gems so prefer use other ressource i got plenty of them

What a huge gem suck. 100 gems to get the epic troop? That’s robbery. Sorry this event needs serious overhauling. Either lower the gem costs for every tier or let those of us who can’t afford this opt out for guild wars or something. This guild event is a huge pay to play ploy.

I agree with @Bear Ricky, 150 gems is a cheaper bargain than buying diamonds offers unless we consider only Sunday’s offers, and even in this case we are gaining a few more diamonds in the course of three whole weeks. But sure, you can totally opt to not buy and not even craft the weapon at all, it’s not game changing or anything.

2 Likes

400 diamond is nothing when you got over 10k :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess you have all the mythics already? I crafted 4 already :slight_smile: Only 2 left!

1 Like

Yes i got them all :slight_smile: waiting for friday for next one

So when fighting a level 500 boss, can we get more rewards than just the usual crap lower then explores?

@Bolatsi is a pretty good at killing the boss, how is pc/mobile and Xbox doing?

The top person on pc/mobile is at boss level 420.

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s not easy, that’s for sure, the boss dies quick, it’s the rest that drag it out.

2 Likes

465 on xbox they are on fire lol

2 Likes

Let me guess, they are in you guild @Rickygervais

I guess they’re blazing their way through Zuul’Goth :sunglasses:

4 Likes

just one in top 10 not bad :slight_smile: he is 2nd

1 Like

Their boss level keeps growing like a weed!

5 days because you guys are busy or more, looks I’ll really have to be patient. I have a bad feeling I’m going to be told no anyways and to Deal with it.

This Event will be there for one week and everyone is rushing like hell…

There are two goals to the Event:

• the Leaderboard: Sirrian said that it is a P2W feature. So if you are not going to pay, forget about this feature.
  • the Portals: we need 530,000 damage points in total, that’s 17,667 points by member. Is it a lot or not? How many Sigils required to get there? Let see this week but Sirrian said Tier 4 should be enough to get all rewards…

Note the “we will tune the numbers if needed”.

4 Likes

Tune it just high enough to require the next tier of gem spending, that is.

Yes, yes, I’m being sarcastic, but I chuckled irl. :wink:

2 Likes

At first, I was: “they will decrease the requirements for the portals, it’s too high”.
Now seeing all these players having Portal 7 or 8 on day 1, I’m more afraid that devs will increase the requirements :stuck_out_tongue: .

And I doubt about the “Tier 4 is enough to get all portals”. 17,667 is somewhat like 54 perfect battles versus the Boss so 64 sigils. We get 28 during the week. +9 if you get Tier 4 so 37 sigils… So 17 missing sigils, you will need 9 Valraven which seems okay with the 37 sigils (ratio ~30%).
But it means that the 30 members should get 54 perfect battles…

1 Like

It’s pay to win.

4 Likes