My Collection on Gems of War Database - Auto Updates!

Wow. It’s a Evolution. (and Revolution lol)
It’s very helpful to use.
I’m glad to thank your all effort. Thank you.

(I even haven’t noticed that I use Valk over 2000 times lol.)

Thank you for this it’s going to help me out alot. The invade for troops is really interesting I knew I use Dragon Soul a lot but I was surprised to see it was 3018 times.

Very nice work, but something grieves me.
I will have to pay attention to the screenshoot I post !!!
Yes, it’s twisted but possible.

1 Like

At least gold and souls change so quickly that it will hardly be a problem

When i post a screenshot i don’t play, i’m on the forum. My gold and souls don’t change if i don’t play…

Oh, so you only take a screenshot when you’re about to close the game? I see… then you have to be careful, yeah

no, i’m on computer, but when i post a screenshot it takes some minutes before i go and play on the game.

Ok it’s devil, but for example, i stay on the forum, check if someone post a screen and then i go fast try to log this account.

Gold & Souls are not enough for me.
I would have loved that @Lyya put one more criterion, and that one does not easily find in screenshot.

You’ll have to post a screenshot that contains both your gold and souls. The only place they’re both visible (that I’m aware of) is the Hero>Collection screen. Any other (single) screenshot will not put you in danger.

What I’m more interested in, is it possible to link your game account to more than one ashtender account? i.e if I post a screenshot of the My Collection page (which is always up to date and does not require me to play the game), will someone else be able to use the data to link to my game account, or will it fail since I’m already linked?

3 Likes

@KAYA43V3R A temporary workaround would be to just make sure you play at least one match after taking the screenshot…

BUT, there’s what @yonizaf just said… Good point, and good question, by the way.

then buy one gold key after you taken the screen shot
or disencahnt one troop

I thought of that, you thought of that, maybe some people could try to just subtract 500 from his gold total hehehe I mean, if he really wants to be safe, just remember what yonizaf said.

1 Like

i’m ok for this solution… but if i’m not aware.

Plz @Lyya can you put an other criteria like “email*” or something not easy to find in a screenshot or a video of the game ?

*The “email” in the game not the email in your website

asking/giving game-linked email could violate gow rules

maybe something pvp based, thats in totally different screen shots then gold :slight_smile:

1 Like

is permalink working for anyone yet?
to me it just leads to “Sign In - Gems of War Database

It is working for me. You’re getting it from tools, right? and then clicking or copying the link that shows on the pop-up?

yeah, but my link in the popup makes no sense…

It’s supposed to be a long link, somewhat like this:

What browser are you using? PC or mobile?

opera 41.0, windows 7 sp 1, pc

I’m using Chrome, btw. Maybe you try on another browser.

i get same result with internet explorer, ill check what i get logging in from mobile

edit: mobile android 5.1.1/chrome 55.0.2883.91 - same result

maybe my acc is bugged? @Lyya help :stuck_out_tongue: