My Collection on Gems of War Database - Auto Updates!

I’ll take a look, that seems wrong.

1 Like

I can add a third criterion, sure. I figured gold and souls totals were both volatile and mutually exclusive, but I can certainly increase the robustness further.

2 Likes

Whoops. I’ll add those too, my bad.

is there / are you gonna add some kind of souls&traitstones needed summary ? total and/or favorites :3

dont know am i just blind and cant find it or there isnt yet

That should be in the checklist (which is visible by default if your monitor is large enough and by clicking “Checklist” if not).

1 Like

Okay, should be fixed. Let me know if this happens again please.

Responding to yourself I see. Sometimes the best friend is one’s self.

Myself and I have been the best of friends since '89. Come here buddy, give me some love.

4 Likes

thank you and thank you :smiley:
found checklist, and myh permalink works now :heartpulse:

i must have been standing behind Lyya so the responce had to go through her :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, only one DB account can be linked to a single invite code. Once you’ve signed up, nobody else should be able to “snipe” your account.

3 Likes

I think the stress is getting to her. Let’s give her some space.

Super excited to try this but it’s not working for me for some reason :frowning:

I’m definitely entering the right invite code (BEAR 34) and correct soul/gold number.

It’s saying “No hero with that invite code or resource total was found”

Are you sure it’s a space (BEAR 34) and not an underscore (BEAR_34)?

Thanks! That did the trick - even though my support section has it as BEAR 34

Hm, that’s odd. I’ll add some text to that page indicating that spaces might need to be replaced with underscores for some users then. Glad it unblocked you though!

1 Like

This is epic! Thank you so so much!
:grin:

Hmmm don’t see the checklist check box on chrome or edge. What is it supposed to do? Monitor is 1920x1080 so not a resolution issue,

You don’t see it because you don’t need it. Try zooming in :wink: (same happened to me)

At that resolution, the checklist (black sidebar with traitstone counts) should always be visible, so I hide the button.

Thanks Mako and Lyya. I see how it functions now. :slight_smile: