Mr Sammy - Home Invasion

I do get ~70% wins. I rarely see a lost to someone below level 400, but it happens.
I’m a white whale…

I’m not crazy enough to start a debate with you. Devour has no counter.

Yeah, devour and mana drain currently have no counters for some reason.

As long as you do not resort to trolling when proven wrong, then you have absolutely no concern.

So I’m going to go ahead and finish this conversation;

Spell-effect Devour can be countered with Silence or Mana Draining.

Skull-effect Devour can be countered with Entangle, if not then the text on Great Maw’s third Trait is a lie since it says “Skull damage”. If it DOES go through Entangle, use a Dust Devil to knock it back to the bottom of the team order and have a heavy-hitter with a target Spell.

I agree, but remember that @Studs is level 200.
I surge all mana colors 61% of the time, all my kingdoms are level 10, 10 of them have 5 stars.
All my defense troops are legendaries upgraded to mythic level, with all traits, at level 20.

So, I can understand why he thinks them overpowered.
No saying it’s invincible, but it could be intimidating, at his level.

1 Like

That guy beating you under level 400, that’s me xD
I’m using a team for you and others using celestasia (devour team), so it’s not hard, would be if not for devour.

Except Silence and/or Mana Drain itself, right?

Maw trait passes through when you match 4/5 skulls even when entangled, since you do 1/2 point of damage. So no entangle is not a counter.
EDIT: it was supposed to target @TaliaParks in response not Sammy. .

And silence is a temporary counter since it no longer drains mana… except on consoles still for now

Player level (and Mana Surge chance by extension) are what’s the deciding factor. It makes perfect sense that a level 200 player can have huge trouble against a level 1000 player.

Irrelevant really, if you can build a team that hard-counters your team, base rarity has no factor. This team here can beat 95% of teams with “legendaries upgraded to mythic level, with all traits, at level 20.”;

Golem***
Pride Hunter*
Serpent**
Skeleton***

I know, but it’s time you can “buy” to kill your target.

No, you would lose from 90% of level 700+ on Pc with that team.

Yikes, that means on PC your Mythic Legendaries stats are all at least double of what Mythic Commons are… oh wait, they aren’t.

I only speak from experience, not like I beat the Console’s version of @MrSammy multiple times a day with this team… oh wait, I do…

Not sure about that, Pride Hunter is a major pain.
Well played, she one-shot kill most troops.
Golem would offer a good insulation against damage.
Serpent would be a nice generator.
Skeleton, not sure why he’s there…

From experience you don’t have. You never faced a level 1000 player from PC. You are forgetting things are different between versions.

@DonBoba, next time you fight me, you should try that team.
I know I will, but it’s not the same… High level and all…

Yes I realize that, but things aren’t so different that using basic GoW strategy all of a sudden doesn’t apply.

anyone is beatable. atleast part of time. lucky cascades aside. I have beat Mr. Sammy when I was near lvl 250 was it spooky /was I worried yeah but won. nextime might lose though as he did/does have advantage
and yeah he has beaten me to :slight_smile:

Yikes, considering 95% of the community is convinced certain Troops are overpowered and there’s no way to beat/counter them, this comment is dangerous!

For the record, you are right 100%. Anyone is beatable.

You are mixing up pride hunter with shadow hunter, not all cat people are the same!

That team is painfully slow, a traited Gorgotha, which is part of the vast majority of high level defense teams will stop this team in its tracks, while it may be able to beat many teams, i can think of better ways to spend my time in this game.

1 Like