Mr Sammy - Home Invasion

@Gouki

The team isn’t slow at all considering it can get going after a single Mana Surge.

Also, this team is geared towards Console play. Fully-Traited Gorgothas do not exist on Console as there is no way to obtain Arcane Mountain stones other than blind luck through chests.

If and when the time comes to change the team, I will. But for now, it’s tuned with what we have to work with on the Consoles.

I have never said that my team would work on PC/Mobile, anyone who thinks that is mistaken.

Seriously take a breather and read what you write every once in a while, your whole exchange with @DonBoba was about exactly that point…

1 Like

I am mixing them up. Which makes sense because the serpent creates red… not blue.
I haven’t use those troops in ages.

Went ahead and did that, didn’t see me mention that it’s a team for PC anywhere.

Want to try again, or just give up and devolve into trolling like a few others have since they “found out” my gender doesn’t match my profile pic?

mine doesn’t match either . really I am alive not a pile of bones :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well that changes everything!

I would like to say as avid reader of posts on here though. things have been getting ugly as of late and it does nothing for the community.
and the new people who come and possible game joiners read this stuff to and I could only imagine what some must think and if it deters them away.
lots of rant/raves. bickering - is not good promotion to game

and before it turns on me that was not directed at anyone in particular :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I don’t even know how to make sense of what you just wrote… What has your gender or profile pic to do with any of this?

5 Likes

Good question!

Since this thread just continues to careen off the rails despite @sirrian’s warning above, I’m killing it.

5 Likes