[More Info Needed] Ps4 errors and crashes

Platform, device version and operating system:
Ps4
Screenshot or image:
I dont have any at the current moment as my wife is doing treasure hunts but will post as soon as able
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Any time i finish a questline or a class quest i get an error. When i click on explore the app on my playstation freezes

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happens all the time. I redownloaded it today to play with my wife and after reinstalling multiple times i still continue to have the same problem.

Steps to make it happen again
I mean, im not sure what exactly this part is asking

I have the same problem since Friday afternoon I am not even able to connect to the server. It’s really fun when you want to stream. The link of my video is for developers: (Gems of War: Gnome-A-Palooza and new mythic Flaming Oni - YouTube) I created a ticket (108225) too because it’s the weekend for Gnome-a-palooza and I can’t make one or find the verses and stream too. Are we going to have a weekend to ourselves to catch up?

Since Saturday night, I have a message from my PS4 telling me to update the game but it’s already updated and I’m not able to play anymore. I always get the same message: impossible to connect to the server.

If I can help to fix the problem.

Hey hey!

I’m sorry to here that you’re experiencing such issues. @Sinjad are you able to provide a screenshot of the error or write the error code in a message so I can get a better idea as to what might be going on.

@TheBriquesaRick as you have submitted a ticket with our Support Team, they will assist you there :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective: