Missing Campaign Stars

This isn’t Twitter, @Kafka. You are (hopefully?!) getting paid to do a job by an employer that is selling a product/service to customers.

I own my own business currently. But prior to that, I spent 25 years as a customer service manager. I have to honestly say that this is THE most unprofessional public response to customers that I have ever seen, and I really thought that I had seen everything.

I actually regret popping into the forums and seeing this, because now I can’t unsee it.

Imagine if you purchased a car and when it was delivered it had no doors. And then you tried for a week to get some sort of fix for that? But you receive nothing but what amounts to “Hey! Something is going on with missing doors, and we are looking into it!” That would suck. But its bearable.

But then what if the next communication said something that amounts to “If you buy something from us, and don’t get it, don’t you DARE expect us to tell you why you didn’t get or when you will get it, or we will just ignore you!”

Just how likely are you to go back there for your next purchase? Maybe it is a generational thing. I don’t know. But thank you for giving me a crystal clear picture of the company culture. I commit to never spending another dime on GoW.

The funny thing is that I wasn’t very upset about the missing stars. Figured it would get sorted. Bugs happen and all. WTG!

25 Likes