Missing Campaign Stars

You know, I rarely comment on things like this, but I don’t know if I have seen such an egregious abuse of power from someone representing a game. And I have been through Destiny 1 and 2 where there were 10s of thousands of rude comments and complaints about their bad product and bugs.
Listen, I have always worked in customer service with the last 10 years running a restaurant, bar and kitchen. If you think for one minute I could walk up to a paying customer and say “If you send your steak back one more time because it isn’t cooked right next time I will instruct the kitchen to just burn it and we will still keep your money and you will never get to speak to your waiter again.”? I would lose my job the very next day.
If you saw what was discussed in Guilds constantly you would know it’s more about what is wrong these days than what strategy to use in the weekly event. 29 people in that guild need that 1 person to speak up for them and question why things don’t work the way they are supposed to.

17 Likes