Maugrim Woods Kingdom Rework... Rework

if gate guardian is still working after troop death they should swap that trait out until they fix it.

The team I was up against didn’t have a Kerb in it

I use EK in first position and it did nothing to either

So the team you were up against did not have Kerberos in its starting lineup, and Warg’s third trait was not present, yet it resurrected?

No, it had its third trait, but it says 20% not 99% which is what I got

It was like ‘20% chance NOT to resurrect’

Speaking about stun, I just fought 3x Kerberos - Forest Guardian team with EK-Mab deck. All kerberos were stunned, and I killed them all at same time using Mab mana burn. However Gate Guardian still triggered on 1 Kerberos and 1 warg was summoned.

2 Likes

That’s normal, because each Kerberos still has a chance to summon on his own death. What you avoid with stun is of all of them having a a chance to trigger on each death. So it’s 25% x4 instead of 25% x10.

1 Like

You quoted Nimhain above saying a bug was fixed where Warg would resurrect without his trait, and you said it wasn’t fixed. Now it turns out you’re not even talking about the same bug, because your Wargs were traited.

Instead of being cryptic, it helps when giving as much details as possible when reporting a bug, otherwise your report is not helpful and generally pointless. In your case, it looks like you were trying to give as little details as possible.

I never said it didn’t have the 3rd traits.

I have not had issues with warg, am i the only one?

Yes. They coded it specially so it doesn’t affect you, specifically.

4 Likes

You never said it did, either. But you did reply to a post that was specifically about untraited Wargs, claiming that bug wasn’t fixed.

I was wondering if the issue affects everyone or is a bug that only affects different people. It isn’t like they coded it on purpose to act the way it is acting. If it is a bug and only affects a small or medium group of people and i m not in that group, then I have no way to help or i am the confirmation that it is fixed and another issue has arisen.

Unless you were being sarcastic, which i have no way of knowing because internet.

You think?

… give me strength…

2 Likes

Is this sarcasm or are you serious?

2 Likes

If by normal you mean IK-like normal, then okay. It just doesn’t make any sense to leave that IK problem unaddressed for months and then introduce new troops with the similar bug. I wonder if they have someone or a team dedicated as beta tester before they release any new troops / content. Or this is their method, release them then wait for us to respond. I know they’re small team and very busy with new content every week that doesn’t give them enough time to fix already existed and known bug. My concern is if they keep releasing new content without fixing known and existed bug, chance are problem like this will probably reoccurring in the future. Just my 2 cents.

Yes, normal as in “a long-exising bug” normal. I never said it was ok. The devs know about it, they know why it’s happening, they didn’t fix it because it was “too hard” and not worth the effort.

Who knows, maybe now they will finally decide it’s worth the effort and finally fix it.

(just to be clear, I am talking about the bug where stunned troops on-death traits trigger after death)

2 Likes

Because I had heard from guild mates that they had a similar issue. Not even sure why you’re picking this apart. Regardless of what I said, it’s all true.

1 Like