Maugrim Woods Kingdom Rework... Rework

I am now starting to realize the level cap was increased to 10K for a reason…

1 Like

Upvoted soley for your support of president elect Donald j Trump. Godbless :slight_smile:

I just had another weird bug. Dead Warg appeared to summon Kerberos. It was JUST a ghost troop because he could ultimately take damage and I killed him.

Greatest response ever.

2 Likes

Greatest response ever is here:

1 Like

@Sirrian I have no knowledge of anything in regards to producing games, so am just curious as to why the team isnt getting larger? I recall hearing its always been small over the years (small but sweet :D)

2 Likes

We’ve been growing slowly… we were 4 people at release, and are up to 14 people now.

We’ve actually been very selective about hiring, and only adding experienced people that fit well into our culture. Last time we grew the company up to 70 people in a 6 month period (2008) we didn’t get the proper structures, experience, skills, and people in place, and had to shrink back down to a smaller team.
Lessons learned!

5 Likes

What is this culture you speak of? Does it include nerf guns?

1 Like

You know you’ve made hiring mistakes when your two new guys decide to take their water cannons into the server room.

2 Likes

“Inadvertent kernel panic.”

2 Likes

Maybe one day we’ll see the return of Whack-a-Warg as a Raid Boss fight. Seems like a good one!

1 Like

Only native Klingon speakers need apply.

1 Like