Mana Potions drop rate Zzzzzzz

Enough is enough, Please either reduce the spawn/drop rate of Mana potions in PvP or just remove them entirely you guys (devs) had tweeked the drop rate a few weeks back then in your infinite wisdom put it back. The games are get way to long and protracted , 3 min+ watching a elementalist refill its wand of stars mana over and over is pretty ludicrous.

3 Likes

You mean Mana Potion Gems (for clarity), right?

What teams/troops are you facing that generate them?

Probably means PvP. Most regions have hero gems spawning constantly, and some have mana potion gems as their hero gem choice. So, if you play in that region, you get tons of them appearing. And since each one can result in matches which trigger more to drop, and they match, which trigger more to drop… well, it can mean that a single explosion can leave you watching a screen for minutes at a time. Not great.
With certain teams, you can use that to your advantage, but since the regions are also locked in what troops you can use, you usually wind up with teams that can’t make much use of the endless looping. Very not great.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info – admittedly I am a bit “anti-PVP” so I didn’t consider the game mode as being relevant, outside of which random Mana Potion drops haven’t occurred since the Wand Fountain of Stars campaign.

When did they add that, anyway?

1 Like

Came with the alliance update. The alliance that holds a region gets to pick the troop restriction (3 choices) and heroic gem (3 choices) on a Sunday.

1 Like

Dont play that restriction and dont vote that gem then.

I know you have to sometimes but its 5 fights and not very consequential if you lose. Choose the other option if there is one during wars fights.

1 Like