Make a wish

I’m doing power levels 7 and 8 at the moment, so no rush. True, I should be doing/playing what feels like fun at the time :smiley:

I started doing classes a while ago, I find it refreshing and it brings a little more challenge to daily routines. For the pets, I used to do pet rescues as much as possible, then I started avoiding the pets I already have and here we go, from now on i’ll try to do them more:)

Interested in what you would wish from the game?

Not the first time I read something like this and every time it breaks my hard a little, giving this fearsome feeling, that if so many feel like this, some are going to stop playing(games are for fun) when people stop playing the game is over. I would have loved to see the Golden days, when everyone was happy with the game. Gone through some old topics and there is a lot of joy and laughter, maybe I just joined this forum at a bad time :thinking:

1 wish: I hope I get the Heart of Rage within my next 5 Vault Keys, already spent over 200 with no luck since it was released. Do not want to reach 500, even 1000 in 2025 without getting it.

3 Likes

I wish that @Sirrian had never sold his game to money hungry fat cats.

3 Likes

I believe they can just change the format and troop restrictions to force players to create new teams, instead of you know, doom books + 2 EC every day.

I ran into 3 exact same Tome def today.

2 Likes

I just started this week, lol. =)

2 Likes

I didn’t even know that dead guilds were a problem in GW.

We’re bracket 8 this week and scores are between 813k and 559k. Well, the lowest is not really a high score but at least active in GW.

1 Like

@sylverscale they are, I read this one post created by @Snooj about the subject and it seems quite high brackets also have this proplem. our guild scores about 550000 per war, bracket 270 or close and there are actually 5 dead guilds in the bracket, we are winning by 100000 points at the moment, so I am quickly starting to feel Snooj’s pain…

2 Likes

You’ll regularly encounter more than one casual/understaffed guild all the way to bracket 23 (+/- 2). You’ll still fight disbanding or reforming guilds in higher brackets of course.

4 Likes

Playing a game is one thing but some things you only learn by being active in the general community.

It’s a shame that there’s not a better system.

1 Like

Toxic guild members, eh? Gosh, who could that be? :rofl:

Talking about members, It would be great if there was a little more info on the player profile, such as country, earlier guilds, when the profile was created etc… Especially the country would be useful to know what time people are awake. There could of course also be a “none of your business” button, if someone felt like that… :thinking:

2 Likes

Eh, I would rather not have this on the profile. I like the option of not giving people my personal info, and that should always be the default. Some people may discriminate too.

Also some people like my husband work night shift so knowing his country wouldnt help. :wink:

3 Likes

In another topic there was talk of power orbs being added to major orbs of chaos with a 1% chance of getting one. At first I was thrilled, but I just missed the “major” part in the post. Major orbs are quite hard to obtain and none of our guildmates have had the luck of finding a power orb from them. So I wish they would also be added to orbs of chaos with maybe a 0.2% chance… Now I feel like my best shot of getting that shiny bauble still is in getting first place on the weekly guild games. I don’t mind that, it’s something to look forward to, but is the power orb really that precious to make it so hard to get? I usually have enough of the other orbs to do the same trick it does, when I find a troop that is worth it.

Look at Soulforge troop crafting tab. You’ll see Zuul’goth and Enraged Kurandara (plus posibly more boss troops in the future) there and that (Zuul, mostly) is what makes power orbs so valuable.
Power orbs are the only way to obtain these troops so never in your life you would want to use the white orbs for anything else.

4 Likes

Also you might not want to use your lesser orbs very often, either, if you don’t have Zuul yet.

They’re better saved for turning into Power Orbs, especially since souls and traitstones should be easy enough to acquire, if you’re patient. Copies of cards, too — but then you have to be even more patient, but it’s even MORE important to be so because those blue orbs are so much rarer than any of the others.

Purple orbs are really the only ones you can spend at your whim, but even those it can be good to save if your guild never gets Level 6 chests, because you can get there periodically if you save up enough of those clan orbs and dump them all at once to surpass the threshold.

3 Likes

I’ve been avoiding soulforge, because all my souls are spend in powering up my kingdoms at the moment, so for me it’s in the future. We actually have a deal in our guild, that we all spend our guild orbs during GW week, that’s been working well :smiley:

Guild orbs (purple) are not used to create Orbs of Power (white). These can be used to your heart’s, or your guild’s hearts’ content. All other minor and major orbs could eventually be collected and converted into an Orb of Power. For the most part, you’re find using Orbs of Growth (green) and Orbs of Wisdom (yellow) since these are relatively common compared to the highly sought after Orb of Ascension (blue). Of course, everyone has their own play style but @Snooj would be the first to have a heart attack if she heard of you using blue or white orbs on a troop, especially before getting Zuul.

3 Likes

Now I’m a bit scared/worried, could we just not tell @Snooj about this :worried:

2 Likes

@blindnighto is right, but I am trying to behave myself. @terberos is too nice. I have finally come to terms with people using blue orbs on guardians BUT NOTHING ELSE AHHH WHY TERBEROS

3 Likes