* Magix * ✨ Be enchanted! We invite players to join our chill and positive guild to have fun! We promote diversity, hilarity, and gifs. | Guild Events completed except Journey | New players welcomed | Weekly Legendary Tasks

You got mail (invite) :wink:

And accepted. Thanks. It will be nice to be in a guild with more than 4 or 5 active members.

1 Like

You’ll be pleasantly surprised then with our goofy bunch. :joy:

Edit a week later: …and another wonderful being has found a home with our guild! :heart: :house_with_garden:

3 Likes

Do you like positive people? Enjoy having fun? How about cheering your guild mates on?

If the answer is yes, then drop on by! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

How we prepare for the gnome hunting and pet whispering at * Magix * …

• stretching
  • grocery shopping
  • house cleaning
  • premade meals
  • finishing Tower of Doom on a Wednesday…

We love Vault Weekends!! :rofl:

Feel free to apply to join us!

Disclaimer: You have to be into hilarity, goofiness and be a part of a positive environment. Also must enjoy adopting a lot of pets. :dog:

2 Likes

3 Likes

:heart: If you have a big heart and want to be with other big hearts, come join us! :heart:

3 Likes

Yes, we’re also Harry Potter fans. :magic_wand: :mage:

3 Likes

I would to join the guild if there are spots open?

1 Like

PM sent! :slight_smile:

I’m interested in joining if there’s an open spot! I expect to be a regular, if not a VIP. I usually get 2000 seals for my current guild (which has become inactive), and I do every event as far as I can as a free player. I’m usually not very active socially, but I am sociable! My invite code is WHO1_FQFV, but I’ll need to drop my current guild first, so just ping me when you’re ready!

1 Like

Thank you for your response - I’m sending you a PM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you’re wanting a happy and goofy guild, please let us know!

Also if you like charts and organized GoW info, you’ll love our discord server! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

flying magix

1 Like