* Magix * ✨ Be enchanted! We invite players to join our casual, positive guild to chill and have fun! We promote diversity, hilarity, and gifs. | Guild Events Completed | **Guild Wars optional** | Weekly Legendary Tasks

That was very impressive to watch!

1 Like

Thank you, we had so much fun! And spelling bloopers as we announced the name of every pet in game. Things like Arnear as Wisdom or Moist towelette! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too bad the in game chat doesn’t mirror to discord. lol.

2 Likes

Are you looking for a wonderful, friendly, and positive guild? We would love to have you join us!

1 Like

completed guild event

4 Likes

2 Likes

Teamwork

2 Likes

3 Likes

Journey wednesday

Please note that this is an artistic representation of our members. In fact, we all have two eyes and often four at times.

5 Likes

Your disclaimer makes me laugh :slight_smile: Way to go!

1 Like

Inviting positive players who enjoy the game to join us! :hugs:

3 Likes

achievement

Whew, thank goodness for discord channels! A place to share, share and share some more! :joy:

For a good time, join * Magix * Teams R’ Us!

We’re organized so you don’t have to be! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

*disclaimer: above results after euphoria from continuous pet rescues over vault weekend. Usually legendary tasks are achieved later in the week, like a Wednesday or Thursday. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If you’re a positive minded player who enjoys being with other positive people, please feel to join us! :hugs:

Together we accomplish greatness and have fun doing so!

4 Likes

4 Likes

I love that one!

2 Likes

If you’re looking for a fun, positive place to play GoW in - we have a spot for you!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Hi, I am looking for a casual but active guild. The last Journey event has been the final straw for my current guild I’m afraid. While I clocked in over 3500 miles my nearest guild mate only put in 325. I play almost every day and am active in events. If you have a free slot, let me know and I’ll quit my current guild and shift.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi RoShin,

Yes, we do have one free slot. Please let me know your invite code.
Looking forward to welcoming you! :grinning:

RAVEN KATANA_MS5U is my invite code.

1 Like