Looking for a guild. New but super active player[FOUND IT]

Hi guys, i’m capitan and from italy. As the title say, i’m looking for a guild. I’m level 50 but as i said i’m very active i’m doing like 3-4 level per day, but probably this rate will drop of course but i still play a lot. I’m very close to the dragon armor.
I’m currently in a guild that is not bad is rank 336 more an less and level 71 but i found pretty inactive. I mean i’m looking for a guild where i can talk to the other guild mates asking for suggestions ecc. So even a lower guild than mine but active. So that’s pretty all. I promise i’ll be a good member :smiley:
If you propose me a good guild i’ll leave this of course and give my invitation code.

Edit: I forgot to mention that i can do 70-80 (or more it depends) trophy per week.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:
I’d invite you to join us, but we are full. It you don’t find a guild before we get a spot open you are welcome to join. But I doubt you won’t find it soon enough :slight_smile:

Ty for the reply. If i don’t find and this post will be still open and there is an hole in your guild feel free to write.
As i told you guys i’m very active when i wrote that post i was level 50 now i’m 51 :smiley: I’m playing too much :smiley: