Longsword +5

That damn horse with twigs for legs cost me 150 keys.

Still nice artwork at least!

2 Likes

I want Valraven in Soulforge…please!!!

2 Likes

It’s a Common, so you’re going to have to wait a while and won’t like it when it’s there. The only way Commons show up is in the colored Summoning Stones, and there are so many available Common troops that even if they’re rotating without repeats like the Mythic and Legendary troops, it is statistically likely it will be “a long time”.

I know it, but it has already happened with treasure gnome, so why not be optimistic

Destroy is better (in my opinion). Easier to setup an extra turn or at least a decent follow up 3 match, and destroy gives 100% mana of the gems it does.

Artema/King Mikhail has always left me underwhelmed after using their skills.

Will Zuulgoth be removed before Guild Wars start this week? I’m concerned we may see some defense teams with him.

4 Likes

i got willow on my 2nd event key i open 1 by 1 xD

3 Likes

250 Event Keys and both new troops are now Mythic.

Relax, my Guild mate is running Zuul’Goth in PvP Defense, and he is doing horrible.

Guild Wars will be surely different that’s where it really matters imho

4 Likes

Any siegebreaker will destroy him anyway. If they’re going to take him back I wish they’d hurry up already though…

Not on Yellow, Purple, or Green day.

So godlsayer working against people with zuul?

Edit: yeah it work! Thanks to people using it in def at least i can take my useless troop again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gnomes this week? :3

Yeah i believe it’s this weekend
But the real question is, are we going to get the buffed vault rewards for real this time?

the name of this weeks event seems like could be a medieval male enhancement pill brand :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Well not absolutely horrible Strat, 15/20 as of now but I’m certainly not running him in gw.

1 Like

Very nice, just saw your comment in chat this AM before I left. Good to see it’s better than the craftable Undead Mythic.

Yes, I would NOT run it in GW either. The devs said they are pulling it, and Murphy’s Law dictates that will happen minutes before GW starts… Leaving you with 3 troops for the day.

2 Likes

Please do it guys set it in gw defense :stuck_out_tongue:

You will as ever get my weakest def Ricky :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like