Longsword +5

Totally unfair!
I’ve been patently waiting for this to accidentally happen. No one complained when eye of xathenos was $5 weapon.

Quite a few of us have already crafted and traited him on Xbox but it’s probably fair to remove him condidering that some are saving their orbs to eventually craft him.
I just hope that we get all of our stones back too.

1 Like

Really? Why not let some people just have him? Think its a waste of Devs time to refund something that the people what to keep.

2 Likes

There’s a carefully set scheme to have it take a year or five in order to craft him, that’s why.

Plus, imagine how horribly unfair it would feel to those who don’t have the diamonds right now and still have to wait lol.

On a lighter note, there will probably be more ways to get Orbs before that happens.

2 Likes

I want my 4k diamonds back, and 7 orbs of power for compensation on the sorrow I’m feeling.

3 Likes

Lol, zuul goth is fun to play

1 Like

Yeah, didn’t have the diamonds to craft him while he was glitched, but I’m happy for those who did :slight_smile:

so we also get ressources back for traiting and lvling up ?? i instantly fully traited and lvl’d it up ( like many others probably did ) !

3 Likes

Why not just make it like you guys did the Summer Imp on the PS4 when it was first released? Lol People had him like a year before anyone else even got him but he wasn’t removed from their accounts :confused:

1 Like

Standard mythic craft cost should be enough for this so-so troop…

This 8 Power Orb cost is there just to make believe that end-gamers have something to do, better than giving us real achievements…

3 Likes

Having some Orb of Powers, I would be okay with people keeping him. Well, that’s if I had a vote to give.

1 Like

Yeah I noticed you ripped invasion last week, great job.
Very refreshing to see your attitude regarding Zuul but I fear many may not be so selfless.

1 Like

@Saltypatra Some guilds got Xathenos as a legendary task mythic accidentally, that wasn’t taken away.

11 Likes

I’m always completely amazed at the speed they can fix BENEFICIAL bugs.

23 Likes

Zuul should cost the same as a mythic… The need for 8 power orbs is such an insult to the players.

Would i get to keep Zuul if i receive him in a legendary task? Some guilds received Xathenos in a LT but the devs decided not to take those away. Was that before they sold their souls to the publisher?

3 Likes

I think— oh, Mithran is replying, I don’t think anything I say will be impressive enough to be warranted here then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I would have preferred to make Zuul available for everyone with diamonds this week instead of taking him away from those who crafted him (to get rid of the horrid orb requirement), but taking him away works, too. It would have really been the last straw for me to quit if this unfairness would have stayed.

EDIT: Random bunny!
random

2 Likes

That’s hardly fair considering people got to keep Xathenos from legendary tasks! How do you justify the 2?

3 Likes

Lol ikr maybe instead of trying to take away something that people crafted (because the Devs f’ed up), they should work on actually fixing the bugs and crashes in-game.

1 Like

It’s all about the $$$ mate. Anyone who crafted Zuul today will have no incentive to throw money/gems on the new pay-to-win leaderboards. People getting Xath early didn’t cost them anything.

9 Likes

Sorta, I’d still pay the normal amount to help the guild close the portals.

The Zuul’Goth system is silly though, I wish I could just enjoy the orbs as they’re given and not have to convert them into something else.

3 Likes