Loanshark

When every new legendary released will be the 3rd of the same kingdom, I doubt he will see how it’ll turn around…

Devs will have to take in consideration this problem like they said they will take in consideration the increasing numbers of common troops (50k gold chests are now no guarantee to Mythic a common).

Soulforge would be a viable option… if a given the troop was guaranteed to be in there while it was still relevant. A legendary troop on any given week has about a 6.8% chance, and they are only not in the pool if the previous week had them. Currently, you could go six months and it would still have a cumulative chance of about 16% to not have made its way into the soulforge yet… and thats if no other legendaries were added to the pool in the intervening time. And six months is an eternity at the rate we’ve been power creeping recently. Sitting on enough resources to pull 10 of the troop on average, then missing it completely because you are in the extreme “luck” minority that could spend hundreds of event keys and pull all Khorvash has got to feel like garbage, and even if it does convert to that $50, thats a good way to get people to resent paying money and never doing it again.

For your King Silenuses and Chief Stronghorns and your Sol’Zaras, by all means, just soulforge them - though you could very well just end up with a copy before they even appear in the rotation and you probably wouldn’t even know they were missing until they popped with a new symbol in a flurry of other legendaries when you were just trying to get the mythic of the month.

Honestly, legendaries should just be in the soulforge the week they get added to normal chests (1 month after the event) as a bonus in addition to the normal rotation. It not like you still don’t have to spend the resources to craft them and wait.

I got mine in 57 keys, by the way, after one Khorvash. My buddy got 3 khorvash and 1 Ishbaala in one pull of 50 event keys.

4 Likes

Got the legendary in a handful of keys so well happy with that. That 3rd trait with a divine team is going to be awesome, more so this week with the stat boost. Already got a nasty team set for one guild war defense this week :slight_smile:

I must’ve gotten the favorable RNG that was supposed to go to you this week.

Got her for the total cost of nine Event Keys, plus 143 Gems.

And, watch how next week, I’m totally gonna get trolled by the RNG for all my Gems. :worried:

RNG was on my side this time 57 event keys to get the new legendary troop and got a second Voice of Orpheus in the process :+1:

1 Like

Ha! I was just thinking this EXACT same thing as I started the Glory to Event Key mini-game. I came here to type it up and noticed it in your post :grinning:( i probably would have used 1/100th words, and misspelled most of it :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ). But Thank you!

Anyhow I found my copy with only 60 so that’s fine this time… But Magnus was a huge sink for me.

@Saltypatra please bring @Mithran post up as I read the Developers are evaluating changes to the Event Chests and this would tie-in nicely too.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic… What good are two though? It’s a shame you can’t break it down into diamonds, say 2000. I know I’d do it!

2 Likes

I woke up today excited for Divine Ishabaala, with Full Metal Alchemist in mind for no good reason.

By midday, I’m more excited for Moneylender.

Great troop week!

Just to be a jerk: Moneylender > Shocktopus

Drop rates for Legendaries haven’t changed.

Nice!

Both you and @peacefull have valid points. I would like to make a help center article explaining the Event Chest process anyway, I think that would be useful

6 Likes

@Cyrup any streaming tonight?

Yes. But this isn’t the streaming thread. No, I’m not sure what content yet.

3 Likes

I always kinda wondered why any new event legendary wasn’t weighted more in event chests, like 60/40 or 40/30/30. It doesn’t have to be as common as the event troop in the event chest.

I’d imagine “most” people weren’t pulling for Emperor Khorvash specifically this week, for example.

1 Like

Woah this new Legendary is just making VoO totally ridiculous:

• cleanse
  • enchant 2 troops
  • convert 2 colors, one being skulls…

Soon it will be shorter to put what the troop doesn’t do

And her visual is quite creppy: her left breast is somewhat… stretchy… weird.

2 Likes

my point was the new troops were combined together as the new event without
any reference to their being in separate locations.

normally how they are obtained is written clearly on the site and console.
Neither occurred this event.

and yes legendary drop rates are falling.

and to the sneering trolls on this site , just carry on being sneering trolls ably supported by this site.

I retract my previous statement about Moneylender. He released with a 4:1 boost ratio, much higher than the 0.08 boost ratio that he had in the spoilers (12.5 gold per one gem bonus) . That means he becomes reliable very early on in a match (as early as 1-2 match 4/5) and easily loops with Alchemist.

I’m not so sure you are using the correct pronoun for VoO. :grin:

Goblin Mythic third trait:
All Goblin allies start with full mana and gain enchant on 4/5 matches.

That would be fun.

There should be a dislike option for comments. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I thought the Goblin mythic third trait was, “Gain an extra turn on 3 Gem matches.”

5 Likes

It just proves nobody is perfect. Maybe she’ll consider plastic surgery in the near future.