Loanshark

50 event keys

ZERO new troops - no loansharks at all - nada - zilch - neither of them available to me on xbox.

She’s only aged…
Just a little less foxy and human :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Moneylender is a Rare troop, it’s not inside the Event Chests. You can only get some with glory purchases and weeks later in Gold Keys.

2 Likes

Not according to the header in this thread. Both troops are referred to by Syrian as part of the same event.

But the reality is they aren’t and this thread is completely misleading which Is why I posted this.

Customer experience zero.

Still Ultra-Rare is the lowest rarity you can get in Event chests. But Loanshark is available for glory in the shop.

Thread should be edited to clarify that LOANSHARK isn’t in event chests unlike dish is all.

Size of nose/snout is still roughly the same, though.:joy:

1 Like

After the ridiculous amount of resources to get one magnus last time I opened the event keys in ones and got ishbaala on the 3rd key!

7 Likes

150 event keys and 3x 1 khorvash, nothing else. wow

i don’t spending more for 1 card

300 keys for 2 titania, 250 keys for 1 magnus, now this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Would be great if once we have a troop ascended to mythic and have 4 copies of it, then the troop stop appearing in chests! Like its the case with Guild war troops.
I have Khorvash at Mythic with 35 copies and my precious Event keys keep giving me more Khorvash! How wonderful is that?

And this week Ishbala is only the 2nd legendary of Leonis but when the new legendary is the 3rd one of a kingdom, it can be a true hell.
Something should really be done here, at least improving the drop rate of the new legendary if the player already have the other(s) of the same kingdom at mythic rarity.
I can understand for new players that the drop rate must be the same for Khorvash and Ishbala but for endgame players. no!

This problem will only getting worse and worse when every new legendary released will be the 3rd or even 4th of a kingdom! 200 or 300 Event keys without pulling just one copy of the new legendary will be a very common thing! :frowning:

8 Likes

1st world problems…

They created the Forge, so they ain’t going to make it so people don’t have to craft by making new(er) troops easier to obtain.

1 Like

And it should be edited to clarify that Divine Ishbaala isn’t in Gem chests. And it should be edited to clarify that Divine Ishbaala isn’t even in VIP chests. And it should be edited to clarify that, on top of that, Divine Ishbaala isn’t in Gold chests. And it should be edited to clarify that the same applies to Moneylender. And it should be edited to clarify that this is in effect throughout the whole event. And it should be edited to clarify that the event lasts until next Monday. And it should be edited to clarify that after the event it takes four weeks until Moneylender and Divine Ishbaala move to their regular chests. And it should be edited to clarify that as long as they haven’t been moved to regular chests they won’t drop from regular chests. And it should be edited to clarify that not dropping from regular chests means you won’t get them from regular chests, no matter how many regular chests you open.

Then again, maybe they should just limit announcements to the relevant parts, without repeating well know game rules that haven’t changed for years. Like they do now. Is all.

5 Likes

7 keys and got mine. Now i still have plenty of event keys for next week

3 Likes

Woman marries man assuming that he will change, but he doesn’t. Ever.

Man marries woman assuming that she won’t change, but she does. Of course.

1 Like

Has any one pulled a copy of the new Legendary on the X1? No way I’m using my Event Keys without confirmation first. Wasting thousands of Gold Keys with troops not in the table is one thing… Event Keys is quite another.

Yes she’s in event chests on xbox

2 Likes

I always just open 50 chests but thought I’d try 1 by 1 and I’m glad I did I got her in 32 keys

She is probably my favourite legendary troop in the game now just for her 3rd trait

4 Likes

Magnus event: 6 Psions before seeing a single Magnus
Ishbaala event: 5 Khorvashes before seeing a single Ishbaala.

Yeah, one can get lucky and pull Ishbaala in a handful of keys (kudos to those who do), but I’m starting to become highly suspicious that the pull rates for new legendaries have become intentionally lower than the existing ones in a kingdom during new legendary release weeks.

7 Likes

Duuude… I hope your marriage is happier than you make it sound here.:fearful:

Maybe what you two need is a bunny (or ten).
Bunnies make everything better. Including marriages.
Want some examples?

• Angry with your wife? Pet a bunny, feel better.
  • Messed up? Give her a bunny for petting, calm the wife.
  • Knocked down the vase her grandma once gave her? Distract her with a bunny, then quickly clean it up.
  • Got drunk in the bar and stayed for too long? No worries, she has the bunny to keep her company so that she isn’t alone and bored.
  • Have an affair? No problem at all, she loves the bunny more than you anyway because bunnies are simply the best!

And all marriage problems are solved by bunny.

Genius, right?

giphy

7 Likes

It does feel that way now, but you’re just on an extended unlucky streak. It’ll turn around soon enough!