Loanshark

Lol…Uhuh. :grinning:

1 Like

Six or seven months ago, I might have called this new legendary “broken”. Now, I’m not even sure anymore. Before it appeared in spoilers, I was pretty sure “fast divines” was not something I’d ever see. Especially since “25% mana for daemons” was scrapped from Abynissia before she was even released… that was a long time ago, but still. Now I guess the question is “will we see a 50% mana trait for daemons, on a legendary that also has board mod spell that can feed them, and is a daemon, and before the end of the year?”.

Oh, and Moneylender… well… maybe the early game crowd will appreciate him. He needs a lot to build up to be a semi-reliable spawner, and he only spawns, but he could be really, really good, like a mini troll if you get an absurdly lucky start. He’d be viable as a spawner at about 25 gold collected, good at 50, and will pretty much never miss at 100. As a rare, I suppose that is still really good. I can just imagine him getting a couple cascades into a lucky cast in Arena.

1 Like

Lol 50% gorgo famine death etc?? Lol i don’t think so

1 Like

50% infernus approves this troop.

4 Likes

Two full patch cycles or more from now, who knows? I mean, I guess on balance Divines don’t have too many great troops that can feed each other, as, say, Dragons, or Goblins, or even Daemons, so maybe we won’t see this… until 2019.

2 Likes

yup this one gonna be pita, it’s not like he needed help to refill :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fixed the typo.

(Doesn’t look like a Devoted? Likes fire? Zero Khorvash synergy? Obviously all a typo. It’s all a typo… yep… yeeep…)

3 Likes

Another Forest Guardian for Divines? Adding to skip list!

1 Like

Both of these troops are awesome but it’s your choice :slight_smile: i know i want one

3 Likes

I’m gonna skip as well. :slight_smile: If I ever get her from normal chests, that’s fine, but I won’t waste event keys on her. I have everything else from Leonis and at mythic on top and also a deep, personal hate for the character so she’s definitely not worth it. And while Forest Guardian is very nice for the half Mana, I found its skill nice for explore but not for my regular playstyle.

I don’t use it in attack but it doing a great job in def for gw

1 Like

I’m with @mithran on the fast mana points…

Yes, cool new troops. I wonder why every spell just needs to do so many extra things now. Why doesn’t Ishbaala’s spell also cure cancer and program my vhs?

Anyone remember when Sheggra was a powerful troop?

5 Likes

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

For actual content, it seems like Plains traitstones are the color I need the most of to finish traiting my troops. So of course that’s what Ishbaala would use.

3 Likes

You better switch for a blu ray or 4k :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Theres an epic glory troop slated to come some time in the not-too-distant future that uses those colors if nothing changes. Of course, it also overlaps a legendary being in event chests, so you might end up having to massively overbuy if you want to overcome a deficit and get the legendary.

You just gave yourself away as someone who either doesn’t have Pharos-Ra, a million souls in the bank, or is different from the rest of us who farms Divinion Fields Challenge 1 for all eternity…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I never had a Plains shortage. Ever.

Also geez, only now read the lore on the Moneylender. And after spending almost my whole playtime with Leonis as home kingdom, I now moved to Sword’s Edge, taking the hit in Glory. Holy wow. One month ago, Leonis was my favourite kingdom ever. Even across video games. And now it’s like the crappiest place on earth. Were Amira and the hero blind? Would support rebellion, 100%. Just… wow. :zipper_mouth_face: Worst kingdom.

…Wow, Amira has changed.:see_no_evil::joy:

21 Likes

94 Event Keys:

4 Likes

Same happened with Mrs Jainus after we got married…

3 Likes

You know, when I made this post, I was close to adding “Shows that you get grey hairs or even hair loss when travelling with that braindead hero”. But now I’m too scared to edit that in because I better be careful and not make any assumptions on why Mrs Jainus changed.:see_no_evil:

2 Likes