Loanshark

Originally published at: Loanshark – Gems of War

No hidden fees.

New Troop: Moneylender

Sand sharks aren’t the most dangerous sharks in the southern desert, the Loansharks and Moneylenders of Leothasa are part of a highly effective group of organized criminals.
There being no real banking system in the Leonis Empire, its Moneylenders form a bank of sorts, lending money for all sorts of public works, businesses, merchants, and activities that are less than legal.
It is said by some that even the Royal Family is controlled by this group.

New Legendary Troop: Divine Ishbaala

Polygamy may not be the norm in the Leonis Empire, but it exists in one exceptional case. Divine Ishbaala is both the Emperor’s consort, and the ceremonial wife of the God Orpheus. She is also the leader of the Devoted. Along with her priestesses, they interpret the will of Orpheus by listening to the songs of the Manticores, as Orpheus is the God of music and poetry.

Please note this Event is on the XBox One, PS4, PC and Mobile versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

10 Likes

First :slight_smile:

Great Legendary Troop. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

She is going to be a game-changer.

2 Likes

Yep I just decided to buy 50 Spoils of War just to get a batch of Event Keys. Hope the Glory expenditure pays off. I’m sitting on 400K Glory so I figure i can draw upon the reserve :wink:

3 Likes

So is it Leonis Empire in event chests? I thought it was going to be the new kingdom.

Usually this is how it work but since we had a small delay in the kingdom release it should be next week shentang event

3 Likes

Thank you for this. I was confused for a moment there.

1 Like

The nice thing is the ability is fixed and doesn’t scale with Magic. So you only need 1 copy, Ascending it to Mythic immediately isn’t necessary.

1 Like

and i wanted to save my event keys for new kingdom.

Why must you tempt me

1 Like

After looking at Moneylender art i can’t get the music out of my head now… Might as well curse you all with it too:

:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

The new kingdom Shentang will indeed have its event next week as Ricky stated.

The Divine Ishbaala reminds me a little of The Diviner from Shentang.

4 Likes

Divine look really cool i hope to get at least 1 copy

1 Like

Legendary troops every week?!? Aww…a guy can get used to this. :grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Cyrup
Can you make a blood oath to us players to never allow them to release a troop that gives Goblins 50% Mana at the start of the battle? I’m cool with every troop type but them getting it. Never them.

(Why you? Cause you were the last Dev to post on this thread. That’s why. :grinning:)

2 Likes

She has the potential to be. Just look at the mythics that will start with half mana. One of which is probably the best on the game right now.

2 Likes

Shhh. :grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Lol

No thank you I like my blood

2 Likes

I want to post just a sad face emoji but it won’t let me. Which results in…:pensive::pensive:
If that future ever happens… You might as well change the name to Goblins of War.

Most Goblins only need one match to fill anyways, so the 50% trait actually wouldn’t do much.

1 Like