Life and Death....đŸ€Š

It doesn’t take more than 2 minutes.

That’s the beauty of it.

If you lose divina, you’re dead.

Otherwise, you blow up the board so quickly and so often that the other team goes down quick.

I understand that it’s not as fast as exploring—a minute is still a lot longer than 10 seconds. But one can’t gather as much gold or trophies by exploring.

But doing it this way means you don’t have to ever skip a 3-trophy, take too long on that 3-trophy, scout to be sure the 3-trophy isn’t a chore, or—most importantly—lose the battle the way so many teams do when they can’t deal with a stealthy true-damage dealer like Life and Death so often is.

1 Like

I want the see this as I have a bit of doubt if i don’t see it :face_with_monocle:

Yeah I “read you” the first time you commented. I’ll get to it when I get to it. I will have to live with your doubt until I can. Fair enough. :+1:

1 Like

I thought because I didn’t quote it that it maybe confused with other stuff :sunglasses: thank you :pray:
(I am not trying to be rude. I am like this and hope you understand :wink:)

1 Like

It was confusing at first. But then I clicked on the portion that tells me what you were replying to. So no worries.

1 Like

Just get rid of pvp and make a FUN way to get trophies. Problem solved. Or just make everyones defense teams rotate between their 6 guild wars defenses.

You can’t make a big claim like that without suggesting what “a FUN way to get trophies” will be.

Heck, in another thread you just said you’d quit the game if they got rid of GW. GW is just 6 PvP battles per day. Do you want to quit that badly? It’s easy. Just delete the app.

If you play guild wars like you play pvp I’ll confidently say you suck at guild wars.

Also suggesting anything is a waste of time. Too many people enjoy the mindless grind that is pvp. As soon as you throw something in there that makes people think about the match or they lose the bitching starts.

2 Likes

As Requested.

@PeperandSalt

10 Likes

Yet to see these numbers on console :face_with_hand_over_mouth: GG awryan :muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks, but I had nothing to do with it other than to use an OP weapon on defense for a short bit before some figured out how to counter it.
I think it’s counter intuitive to start Defenses that people will hate and quit the game over (possibly). I also think 4 fire bombs for 70 points when I get 35 points for facing meta Defenses is bull shit. So I go with something that players should have no issue beating, but will take at least one of your troops down with it. :upside_down_face:

If PvP was an equal opportunity employer
 I’d be happy to go with the Quad Fire Bombs again.

The most I got from a day is 16-20max battle and that’s when I am hunting the leaderboard.
Personally I loved L&D :shushing_face: lol

Tbh I run a gold team most times and never had problems with these weapons apart when alignment RNG when is on AI side and that’s rare

Too many people look at the barren wasteland of their own accomplishments and become jealous of what others have built. Some use this as motivation to build, or join projects. Others do their best to drag others to their level.

Your posts are a waste of everyone’s time. You don’t have ideas, you have complaints.

2 Likes

Against L&D my winrate is over 90%, no matter which team they set. Between 30sec - 90sec (when its gone bad). Its all about the counter

2 Likes

Yep your right. I am jealous. That is what this is about. I want what others have and I can’t get it.

You can bomb all non freeze/non lust teams with life & death with hero (derwish) baala qilin moonrabbit.

I have also a secret team that beats the freeze/lust teams with L&D (most of the time).

I always used leppy, “class i was lvling” with bronzelock, OP DD of the day (AW being one of my fav’s cuz if leppy die a webspinner is prolly gonna take his place) and cedric, liked it cuz was quite mindless spaming (basically just bronzelock then dd, rinse and repeat) and with a little bonus golds.

Doing 3t’s had still around 90% win rate but not anymore, now was getting butchered lot of times (especially when lvling lame classes) seen 80% of times is either L&D or ropedart.

So now swapped to ropedart myself, ishi, qquing, hero with ropedart (any class i am lvling) and rabbit, it work well with anything but another rope dart using frostmage (no bonus golds but win rate gone back over 90%, suck tho that i gotta actually look at the board lol).

Oh and seen i gotta deal with this crap i’ve set too L&D as def, am just sorry for those (quite few but exist) that got x4 firebombs/treasures as def and that lose trying to revenge (at same time i piss in my pants when a L&D user lose to it).

On every cast this weapon does 24 true damage to 2 enemies, gains 48 life, deathmarks 2 enemies, gets enchanted si it’s always gaining mana, drains mana from the first enemy and on top of that is blessed so it cleanses it’s self and can’t be devoured, mana drained, silenced or have other negative status effects.

Your first team is too slow to get started and you second team is just a skull spam team both are pretty easy to deal with.

1 Like