Life and Death....šŸ¤¦

Life and death is too strong, this demotivates players to continue playing. This weapon must be made necessarily weaker.

3 Likes

Just wanted to bump this thread up after seeing this stupid weapon everywhere.

2 Likes

Maybe I should start using it since itā€™s so amazing that everyone canā€™t stand it

The extra turn from Rope Dart was never removed. Life and Death will be similarly ignored.

Rope dart can be frozen, if not frozen it can be stunned then frozen. You name the circumstance and I have a counter for it.
When it comes to Life and Death the only counter is disenchantā€¦I canā€™t tell you how many different troops can stunā€¦ Itā€™s more than 10 though. I can tell you less than 10 disenchant. Certain hero class talents can disenchantā€¦ But not enough that they are anywhere close to being balanced.
The devs want stall weapons like Rope dart and LD to slow folks down in PvP.
They arenā€™t concerned enough about the residual effect of the game not being fun because of it. Thereā€™s no way in hell that more players are coming in and playing than there are quitting the game. Itā€™s only gotten worse after the last 4 or more updates. Not better.

3 Likes

I will say that while I personally stick with the gold team for PvP, rope dart matches and quickly one way or another.

I generally win more against life and death, but only after going through baby dragons until a good combination is hit so I may actually win.

Life and death is not as much of a stall as guardian crown, nor as outright strong as rope dart, but it is overall a solid weapon that goes to show that empowered converters will always yield some stupid team.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s because ā€œthey donā€™t think itā€™s a game balance issueā€.

I think itā€™s because ā€œit took almost half a decade for them to make Scepter of Anu able to target blue gemsā€ i.e. they have a big list of priority projects and ā€œweapon tweaksā€ are pretty low on them unless it threatens their income like Dragonā€™s Eye did.

1 Like

This weapon is making me sick, just like the unbalanced DE.:woozy_face:

5 Likes

A 10-15min time limit would reduce this too, was locked in a 1hr+ long battle with no victory/defeat in the foreseeable future! Should count as mutual victory but the only way to end it was via retreat ending in a loss!

1 Like

Then you used wrong attack team. No way I would be locked in an hour long battle because if it takes 3 minutes Iā€™m smart enough to retreat but I digress.

I lost track of time lol, I was in the zone! I would have beat it down if it were in slot 3 or 4 but in slot 2 it kept spawning spiders

May need to dust off stun and curse troops. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only been playing a few months so still figuring stuff out, found gobtruffle team works good if you can get it looping

Iā€™m under the impression that many people posting here forget that scouting is optional.

As a VIP, I forgot scouting even existed

when i see life and death,i skip the team,chose other one ,prevent to wast of time

4 Likes

This weapon should be nerfed in 2020 :wink:

I never lose to it but hey I use all my available cards and suggest you do same. If you can join a guild with a discord then maybe your guild mates might show you how to beat it.

Reported for exploit, youā€™re only supposed to use up to four.

9 Likes

Clearly heā€™s using a team with Vash dagon, elspeth, and the crypt keeper tome to expand his troop selection.

Gotta beat a summon team with your own.