Let's All Agree to Save Our Gems

He’s been getting frustrated with the game, this may be his last week.

2 Likes

Lets hope he is coming back, at least some positivities in the rain when he is around.

2 Likes

But seriously, considering the levels we all are with the experience we all have and that we all are playing with all mythic fully traited troops, why do we even need the sentinels?

I know why GoW wants us to use them. That’s obvious. But we really shouldn’t. We don’t need them.

4 Likes

Our guild won’t be going past 2 after this week, no point, just because phreekz has plenty to spend doesn’t mean we all do.

They’ll win anyways so really are they that worried about losing 1st once?

Oh well to each their own, I want our guild to enjoy the game still and not quit.

4 Likes

mainly because up to level 3 its cheap to upgrade them, most value for what put into them, been needing that one extra life in a GW match for winning, also to secure not losing a close GW match.

4 Likes

I do mind.
I need gems to buy souls to level troops and craft traitstones.

1 Like

Please don’t spend gems on souls, that’s the biggest waste in the game.

4 Likes

Power Gems is with ya. We are only requiring 2/2/2/3 because…

Gems would be a terrible thing to waste…

1 Like

It wont work on Console. The top guilds will all lvl their Sentinals every week. For the number one guild, Max sentinals is a requirement for all members.

1 Like

The number 1 Guild doesn’t have to worry. They earn 1500 gems for first place. That’s why the reward distribution needs to be fixed or they will just pull away getting more and more and never being contested out of that top slot.

Bad design choices… :cry:

3 Likes

No they dont, but we have to worry because we have to battle them!!!

This nerf is a right royal feck up.

2 Likes

One fix would be to lvl up sentinals without having to use Gems.

2 Likes

Until that happens Mean Machine is only requiring 2/2/2/2. We are still competing well in Bracket 1 and 2 depending on week.

But as I said above that top spot is just going to get further and further away…

1 Like

Of course they said no! They see gem wars as a gravy train! You do not do sentinels and they win every week! They need the extra buff to beat you I guess! Just stop doing sentinels and go for 2nd and one day maybe they will have a real guild war and get rid of sentinels and lower the payout to pay for it!

1 Like

It’s funny because the number 1 guild think they are smart because they max sentinels and everyone else does not and they guarantee 1st every week! The problem with that is eventually everyone will tire of their gravy train and no one will be playing the game but them! I say this game will be gone in a year!

1 Like

Yep 500 between 1 and 2! 500 between 2 and 3! 100 between 3 and 6th! How frickin stupid! I say get rid of sentinels or make them a lot cheaper and bring rewards closer like 1000 for #1 750 for #2 500 for #3 400 for #4 350 for #5 and on from there!

2 Likes

I think there should be a flat reward for your bracket and then scaled rewards within.

So Bracket 1 awards ALL participants 500 gems
Ranks then award additonal gems:

1- 500+500= 1000
2- 400+500= 900
3- 350+ 500 = 850
4- 300+ 500 = 800
5- 250+ 500 = 750
6- 200+ 500 = 700
7- 150+ 500 = 650
8- 100+ 500 = 600
9- 50+ 500 = 550
10- 0 + 500 = 500

Then each Bracket can be tiered accordingly and there can be clear gains for WINNING your bracket as opposed to being in Bracket 2 and below and knowing your reward is the same regardless of placement. That is a big fail in the reward structure in my opinion.

Disclaimer: I in no way mean to say that my above example is balanced or accurate just an example. :wink:

11 Likes

But I dislike soul farming. It’s utterly boring and I don’t have much time playing weekdays, so I rather play what’s fun and doesn’t feel like a chore.
(I sometimes do farm them but not often)

How else am I going to level my troops in a manageable timeframe?

Atm I leveled all troops I wanted to level though, and concentrate on traitstone crafting and they need souls too.
And I’ve a lot of troops that I want to equip and needless to say that traitstone farming is worse than soul farming. It’s utterly frustrating.

1 Like

I still say that if Gold was the issue, due to the x4 speed, then they could have charged more gold to lvl the sentinals.

It seems that this game is highly Gem dependant, but they nerfed the Gems, thinking it would make them shit tons more cash via purchases.

It has back fired.

1 Like

Going off topic a bit I guess but it’s much better to use troops that give you souls such as Valkyrie, the dragon soul or Pharos-ra. Just use any of those troops when you do quests, explore or pvp.

Gems are too valuable a commodity to be wasting like that. Just my 2 cents if you’re planning on playing this game longer term.

1 Like