Let Sleeping Gods Lie

LET SLEEPING GODS LIE

New Epic Troop: Eldritch Minion

The Eldritch Minion will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Legendary Troop: Uvhash-Ka

Uvhash-Ka will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make his way to Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in the usual 3-4 weeks.

World Event: Containing Chaos

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Draxxius, Cthyryzyx, Green Slime, Eldritch Minion, Abhorath, and Uvhash-Ka. The battles are randomly chosen, and the first 5 have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

The battle against Uvhash-Ka is a rare battle that may appear on the map, and only 1 Uvhash-Ka will ever appear at a time.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Draxxius: 5 Glyphs
  • Cthyryzyx: 5 Glyphs
  • Green Slime: 5 Glyphs
  • Eldritch Minion: 6 Glyphs
  • Abhorath: 7 Glyphs
  • Uvhash-Ka: 8 Glyphs

Each Glyph is worth 5 points. As the battles against Uvhash-Ka get harder, that battle will increase the amount of Glyphs it gives by 25%.

8 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the info jeto!

There’s so much love for “to purple” empowered troops. The only one left is “red to purple”.

Meanwhile “to brown” gets ignored hard.

Still looks like a neat weak.

1 Like

True we have Lamashtu (Yellow to Purple) Herald of Damnation (Blue to Purple) and now Hand Banana (Brown to Purple). Now we’re only missing Red and Green to Purple.

Grave Seer converts green to purple.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot about him, mb.

Here are the graphics to help you this week:

Event Summary:

Average Tier Buy In per member to close all rewards is Tier 0 (~55 battles)

Reward Amounts:

Battles and Scoring:

10 Likes

Sleeping Gods alright. Gods of Hubris. How can you let a game operate without chat for days. Your over inflated Olympus is asleep. For Christ Sake its Easter-resurrect chat - or put the game to sleep permanently -its heading that way with this level of support. And dont blame the Easter Holidays, get of your God lazy ass and fix it.

The campaign task to defeat Zuul’Goth five times can only be completed in PvP this week, right? As much as I know Zuul’Goth isn’t part of the event lineup and is blocked from showing up as Explore boss.

5 Likes

Correct yes, PvP is the only option for the Gold Zuul task

1 Like

Average Tier Buy In per member to close all rewards is Tier 0 (~55 battles)

5 Likes

Here’s the PVP Defence Team I’m using to try to Mana-block Zuul Goth as much as possible and help everyone else out:

Acolyte
Rover-300
Aziris
ZG

Dwarven Banner Brown++

1 Like

So… is it just an error that his graphic doesn’t show up here, right behind Eldritch Minion?

Edit: It’s just a graphical glitch/omission. I got 1 copy of him in first 50 keys.

Wait, really? Since when? o.O

Is the fool out yet in the VK rewards pool?

Idk about anyone else but the Event Keys were good to me today. With 50 Event Keys, I managed to snag Uvhash-Ka and Vash’Dagon.

1 Like