Legendary Task Rewards

One thing that will skew the odds is that the game rolls a reward on table 3, and notes the result. Table 2 gets rolled, if it matches the result from table 3, reroll table 2, otherwise, note the result. Finally, table 1 gets rolled, if it matches either of the previous results, reroll table 1.

Not allowing duplicate rewards from the different tables will skew the observable probabilities of table 2, and table 1 even more so.

2 Likes

You’re comparing apples and oranges here. The old system took approximately 85k gold for a full cycle of gems-tokens-keys, which would yield 12 glory keys and 10 gems. This was a total guild-wide donation, so it should be compared to the guild-wide 1 mil, or it should be split 30 ways to be compared to the 33k/member average.

Not as strong of a RoI as the old system, but still better than the 750k final tasks in each color.

2 Likes

I agree that I should had compared it to the guild-wide 1 mil. Yeah, the old task system was very broken, this one we can live with tho. :slight_smile:

Yup I get that restricting the drops from table 2 and 3 based on what dropped before will skew the results. I still expected the probs to be closer though. Maybe it’s just me …

Yeah agreed. The rewards aren’t great, comparatively, but aren’t a disaster either.

Anyway, as with most things, if people don’t like it then they just shouldn’t do it.

1 Like

Some Guild, 1 task:
2 event keys 10glory keys 500 glory

1 Like

Thanks all.

For the moment, I don’t know if it’s a good idea to continue because of the seals: when devs will put them back normally the weights will be changed and we will have to start again… Is there news about the seals @Sirrian?

Else, I confirmed that in Table 2 Event keys are dropped x2 OR x3. It’s strange…

Finally, I updated the stats with Marthos Guardians 22 Legendary tasks ;-). If someone need our stats, I can give it here.

1 Like

i think its worth to continue since we have no idea when will seals be back in

Anonymous
Week 1 - part III

Week 2 Not a single mythic ! :sob:

6 Likes

48 legendary tasks, thats as many legendary tasks as all the guilds from Rank 2nd-20th does together… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We in Mean Machine did 4 so far today :stuck_out_tongue:
But we are not in top 30 yet.

1 Like

All the PVP last week helped. :smiley:

1 Like

So, if my guild received 30 minors and 6 Arcanes (Spirit), I assume we’ve missed the reward from Table 1?

If you didn’t get third reward then the number roled on seals. And they can’t be obtained atm.

2 Likes

HI guys on console we just got the update so i just wanted to know if every legendary tasks cost 1M gold?

They do. 1234

1 Like

Thank you sir

this is data from console version but i think the drop rates are the same so we could add it to the pool?

We just completed a legendary task on Xbox One and received 2 arcane stones, 6 gem keys, and 3 event keys. Has the Table 2 event key reward been adjusted on PC/mobile as well, or was this a console-specific thing? FWIW, we’ve completed a number of legendary tasks each week, but this is the first time I recall getting 3 event keys.

1 Like

Yes, on PC/mobile table 2 is 3 event keys too.

2 Likes