Legendary Task Rewards

Just thought I’d mention to anyone thinking Gold Chests are a better use of spending your Gold than LT (after the nerf). Our entire Guild just received Xathenos as a LT reward. No need to craft him or the precursor weapons now, lots of resources saved.

9 Likes

Still no mythic for us. :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m happy for your guild, but this is horseshit. He should be crafting only, or released like the others.

8 Likes

Yeah, well we have put a ton in to LTs in our Guild history, so its about time someone got something out of them.

1 Like

Congratulations, @Strat! Your guild must be flying high right now.

1 Like

Congrats, that must be a great feeling! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We got a Wulfgarok last week on reset, so I guess they do exist !

:sob:
Wulfgarok is the only mythic I still don’t have. Maybe I am not in the right guild. :smiley:
Congrats!

2 Likes

That was my first one too, still missing death infernus Yasmin and jotnar . Well xanthenos too :slight_smile: I have 5 auroras 4 ketras bulls, 3 G’ avatars, 2 plagues and such, and I wish I had an infernus (12 days of Christmas style!)

:slight_smile:

A lot of guilds have put a lot into LT’s. I’m just saying that he was supposed to be crafting only. Congrats for getting him, but I’m still calling BS on it. Not on your guilds part, but on the devs for him being in that pool to begin with.

6 Likes

With the amount of resources people have put in to crafting him he really should be crafting only. I will probably never get him but if I did I would be a bit annoyed at having to spend 4k diamonds and a million souls when 30 other people got him from just gold.

1 Like

I can’t believe the devs have not immediately replaced xathenos already in players collections who have not Crafted him.
Bloody joke. Not the first time they have replaced mythics.

Might be the final nail for me.

2 Likes

In fairness, he’s not a million souls…100k… but still a valid point and completely true.

One gem key, one event key, and 6 arcanes. Can we stop with this ‘one keys’ BS?
I didn’t event get the new event legendary because I hardly had any event keys, that and the ridiculous amount of druids that ALWAYS seem to drop. Getting the odd one key in the LT is a kick in the plums. Wtf is going on? We need some clarity on the tasks, event keys not giving event troops, (they shouldn’t even drop stones imo given their cost), and what are they going to do about the people who paid for vip chests access but now can’t open any because there’s no gems left in the game for the vast majority.
Seriously, vip 5 should give you a vip key every day, two for 6 etc. Or if that’s too generous, one and a gem key for vip 6, 7 would give two vip keys, 8 two vip and two gem keys. And so on.
Vip needs seriously looking at now.

11 Likes

What really sucks is when you get that 1 event key from the LT and you use it just to get a runic stone.

6 Likes

Yup, just did that! Then levelled up, used my key and got another bloody druid. Ffs

I posted about this in the newer LT thread, but thought I should re-share it here.

3 Likes

May as well leave it in the legendary task pool now seeing as how some have already gotten it.

2 Likes

@Ghaleon, unfortunately we will not be leaving it in the pool. For those that have already pulled Xathenos, they will be able to keep it. For everyone else he is now exclusively obtained through crafting as we had originally intended.

1 Like

Wow, this game and company has truly gotten bad the last few weeks.

4 Likes