Legendary Task Rewards

No complaints actually looks better then most I’ve seen so far. Just saying no more. I’ll wait and give it some time.

2 Likes

The complaint is the lack of gems. You know the ones “replaced” by those gem and glory keys you pointed out. Any player that has paid enough for VIP Level 5 view gems as much more valuable than gem keys. Gems = VIP chests.

This week through 22 LT’s

Last Week through 22 LT’s

140 vs. 870 gems
1860 vs. 4060 glory

2 Likes

Perhaps they could allow VIP5 players to ‘craft’ Gem Keys into Gems?

3 Likes

Or craft gem keys into VIP keys.

4 Likes

Just to save you some disappointment, Mythics from Legendary Tasks are always random, even on chest introduction weeks.

1 Like

I love it. That is a true and Epic statement. :joy::joy::joy:
#EPICFAIL

2 Likes

First, not every LT was guaranteed to have Gems. Second, regardless of whether or not you’d prefer to have Gems, that’s still clearly a super good value. Over 100 gems worth of content, for 30 people, for 1M gold. That’s either (a) >100 gems worth of stuff for 33k gold per person or (b) >3000 gems for 1M combined. It’s an incredible value, either way.

But investing everything saved over months gives people multiple things to complain about simultaneously.

1. No Mythic in 175 LTs
  2. Some players losses out LT because mailbox is full
  3. Your point (LT Mythic are not exclusive)
1 Like

Incredible value for a player not paying real money. For those who actually invested enough to gain access to VIP chests (you know… the same ones actually contributing to the profitability of developers’ employment company) it’s outright terrible.

5 Likes

Delinquent, you’re deluded. They nerfed them too far. I’m vip 6 and 5 and I’m seriously pissed off with this. We have dropped our requirements from 600k and max seals and 100 trophies and all sentinels at LEAST to level 2 to 550 k and guild wars. Bracket 1 ps4 guild since gw began, a well run top guild and the huge nerf is driving people away.
This is dogshite.

4 Likes

You invested money to get access to VIP5. You still have it. There was never a promise you’d get any amount of gems, ever… unless you spent money on them.

We are trying to determine what the new tables are and we are having difficulties.
Here is what we have understood:

Capture

We may be missing some items.
And we have the feeling that some can be indifferently in table 1 or 2 (1 gem key, 1 event key, 1 arcane).
Does anyone has something better? Could you enlighten us?

1 Like

Pretty sure this is correct:

1 Like

I’ve not noticed duplicated pulls as per previous system you could pull the same type of reward in tables like gem keys for an example. So it seems plausible that its reduced to 2 tables with 2x pulls of low table and 1x of high table. Still not happy with them and it was debatable whether they were worth pushing for under the previous system. This rhetoric of “uncapped rewards” from lts is preposterously ignorant.

1 Like

Thanks. I had forgottent that post.
What a nerf!

Speaking of LT, has any guild got Mythic from it post 3.1 patch? Just curious.

We got Euryali yesterday on the PS4. Along with 1 gem Key and 1 event Key.

4 Likes

Thank you.

Zoo, we actually got our first Mythic from Lt about 2 weeks ago. It was Euryali too. (Pc)

1 Like

Thank you. There’s hope that I still could get my missing mythic from LT then. I’ll save my diamond to craft Xanthenos. :slight_smile:

2 Likes