Legendary Task Rewards

I recall that rewards were not supposed to include the same reward twice on any given single LT. Based on the data I’ve seen here, this also appears to be the case for the new system.

You could get the same reward type from previous system.

We agreed to hold back some on LTS until it is addressed. Someone didn’t get the memo so I’ll share those results

6x arcane
1x gem key
100 glory

6x arcane
1x gem key
100 glory

4x event key
1x gem key
4x glory key

50x glory key
1x gem key
1x event key

1 Like

Okay, in that case it can be 0, 1, or 6.

I’m not trying to deceive anyone. That is indeed two separate tasks.

9 Likes

worst ever!!!

1 Like

We can tell by the time stamp, thanks.

That is true, but I could have taken the first screenshot 58 minutes before the second one while being the same task is what I was saying. That isn’t the case.

1 Like

We had also decided not to complete any tasks for the moment, but there have been some problems of communication…

2 Likes

We have completed a few more too… goes to confirm everyone else’s data, I guess.

Untitled

4xEvent keys is now a good drop as we will get less Event keys now.

Unless there’s a change made, I’m just going to donate my Guild minimum each week and stockpile the rest of the gold. On the morning of a new Mythic I’ll solo 4-5 LT and cross my fingers hoping I hit the Mythic lotto for my Guild :wink:

1 Like

The only thing legendary about those two tasks is the degree of fail. I hope some kind of fix is coming to make it worth actually spending the gold.

5 Likes

So what is gold useful for then after the weekly guild tasks are completed?

1 Like

Gold Keys? It will depend on the math.
Edit: Removed that I forgot you can only get Guild Tasks once

1 Like

Won’t work. Can only get the rewards once per week per account regardless of guild.

1 Like

Ah, I forgot. :frowning:

First and last for us, tried to get some in before update and didn’t get it done quick enough, PS4 post update.

That’s over 100 gems worth of keys for 30 people each. What’s the complaint exactly?

1 Like