Legendary Task Rewards

I would also like to point out that some of the actual DATASETS that have been provided in this thread so far have impossible results, so the data collection itself has occasionally been faulty.

The reason I noticed is that when I was compiling Mean Machine’s Task outcomes from screenshots, it become obvious that 1 reward = 1 pull from one Table and no Table is ever repeated in a Task.

Please be careful when you tally up your reward results for stat analysis. For example, you can never have:

20 minor runes, 2 gem keys, 500 glory
2 gem keys, 20 minor stones, 4 event keys … Both of these outcomes have 2 pulls from Table 1.

EDIT: I see you guys were busy with dance lessons while I was doing math LMFO

I personally took care of that. Sometimes it was difficult because of the “2 OR 3 event keys” for Table 2. And if the rewards were strange, I just ignored them.

I just remind this post of mine about the main issues:

In short:

• devs can ninja-change the weights of each rewards → we have to start from scratch
  • Mythic rate is so low and not exclusive for one week…
  • No news of guild seals → when devs add them, we have to start from scratch

@Sirrian, @Saltypatra can we have some news about guild seals in the Legendary tasks, please?

And today we finally got first mythic from legendary task - War

4 Likes

Well deserved. I think our Guilds do about the same amount of Legendary tasks! :slight_smile:

I think you do slightly more, but we should be very close in the numbers completed :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s no coincidence that once we start talking about it then you guys get one. I think thanks are in order.

:grin:

3 Likes

Please talk some more about it, maybe we’ll get a Mythic too. No thanks from me if it turns out to be War though. :unamused:

Come now. I’m sure there will be peeps in your guild that might not have war. Think of the greater good …

I’m thinking “100 souls” here, which is neither great nor good. Let those who don’t yet have War jump in for the thanking part, it’s a guild effort after all. :grimacing:

If your dying of thirst a bottle of wizz is worth more then your weight in gold. But lets hope your never that thirsty

So… when there had been a discussion on mythics in legendary tasks a few weeks ago, in a thread that I can’t find anymore (which is why I am necroing this one :grin: ), I had complained about our unluck and someone from Unrepentant (maybe @PGSundling?) had advised me to complete many of them at the same time rather than a few each day.

We have followed this advice and while some of us were keeping on completing LTs each week as usual, some of our members have been saving gold for 4-5 weeks. Our goal was to be able to complete 100 LT in a week. It has been reached last week.
We were worried that some of us could miss some because of bugs, so we have finally decided to spread them over the week and to complete 20LTs each day from Monday to Friday. And we have established a schedule of who whould donate each day.
As more of us than expected had gold and thanks to our gains of the week, we have finally completed a total of 116 legendary tasks last week.
And in one of them we have found our 3rd mythic at last! And this time it was not a Plague! :sweat_smile:
I suppose that we can consider War as an improvement? :grin:

So thanks to the player who has inspired us the idea! This is certainly something that we are going to do again. And maybe if some other guilds are as unlucky as us with mythics in LTs, that is an idea they can try.

4 Likes

Congrats on so much LT in a week and the Mythic.

However I don’t think it matters whether you completed those tasks in one week (day even) or over many months (no, I don’t suppose you saved that long, it’s just an exaggerated example :slight_smile:). At least it shouldn’t matter, otherwise the rewards aren’t really random…

1 Like

It doesn’t matter. We in Mean Machine found Aby today on our 3rd legendary task of the week (or maybe forth not sure).

6 Likes

Grats to both Anon and MM on the good luck finding Mythics!

3 Likes

Thanks @Saluki

Congrats @DonBoba, Aby is a useful mythic.

@GemsCollector I agree, it shouldn’t matter. Maybe it is just a question of luck or a psychological bias… but completing hundreds of LTs during months and never having a mythic is quite disheartening. Our bunch of tasks of last week has had a positive effect on the morale of the guild and some people have found more mythics in the keys gained in the LTs. Not to mention the many arcane stones and legendary troops we have received and that some of our recent members needed. So even if it is irrational, on a psychological point of view, it was worth doing it.

Yes it was me that suggested trying it @Aelthwyn , since you had such a string of bad luck. True it shouldn’t matter, but it doesn’t hurt to try different things. 112 mythics is impressive in a week. You guys made it rain.

A similar approach with chasing streaks in explore definitely works better. So I thought it couldn’t hurt. :slight_smile:

Also after the recent buff War is a good mythic. Some of my guild mates swear by it.

Before Guild Wars I didn’t realize how good Aby was @DonBoba .

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

2 Likes

Being pedantic again, something my guildmates will attest to, but we didn’t get 112 mythics!

I wouldn’t complain though.

Just to say we got another mythic from leg tasks - plague this time.
Second one this week :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Did they turn the faucet on for Mythics in tasks again lately?

We picked up a Draak in one last week after we went more than a good couple of months with more that 300 tasks done and got nada. I hope the good times are here to stay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We also were with about 300 tasks without mythics, but this week 2 mythics in 3-4 tasks apart :smiley:

3 Likes