Last Weeks' Bounty Troop (Sister Superior)

I went to 4k reward tier and said fk it. Didn’t spend a single gem. Used previous bounty troops for x10 points.
I’m not buying into their bs

1 Like

Is there another game out there that would make you less frustrated to play? You sound as if you dislike almost every aspect of Gems of War, from the game modes to the development studio. Why keep doing this to yourself?

8 Likes

Plenty of games but due to time constraints it’s pretty much the only one that I can pop on for a few min and then quit.

@Saltypatra YOU LIED TO US!!!

Stupid useless bounty captain with poison and disease against enemies immune to it.

I’m not understanding what I lied about?

Useless bounty captain again.

@Saltypatra there is your lie

We have things planned very far in advance and sometimes this means we can’t shift things.

Plans can change. Thanks for ruining another bounty hunt.

Another useless troop? Fantastic.

Edit: Glad to see my hard earned Gems are going to a worthy cause. Lol.

I assume next time we’ll be using a troop that Death Marks while fighting enemies with the Undying trait, yeah? Haha.

2 Likes

I thought the whole idea behind Bounties was to make you find the balance between shit bounty troops and good normal troops in order to get the highest score possible?

If we had good bounty troops, everyone would get the highest rewards… Which they don’t want us doing.

7 Likes

I don’t think they need to be great, but they should be useful in that setting and not give us something like in my previous example. I mean, what’s next? Raid and Invasion troops that doesn’t work against the boss or towers? Because, you know, why not? Lol.

2 Likes

Still does damage, that’s considerably better than the nonsense we got last time.

1 Like

Well, if thats “the bar” set to be a “good” troop, then 95% of mine are “winners”. How about you guys? Lol.

And, with that idea in mind, would that make troops, like Valkyrie, “losers”? :thinking:

I’m sorry, but when you can change a mythic only a day or so from release, you could have done something here. I’m not saying it’s your fault, but just say we had other priorities instead of a lazy lie. Changing the whole bounty format is a bit much within a month. However, there is enough of a track record of bugs and errors with immediate fixes a month timeframe should be fine. The packs are bought because of the crappy p2w energy system, not because we oh so love the bounty troops. Also given the ridiculous drop rate on orbs, we basically have to play every mode that drops them to realistically progress. I am far from a dev hater, but I can’t stand this. Just make it a naga slayer or stun the target first.

7 Likes

I don’t think this troop was intentionally planned for this week to be against enemies mostly immune to poison, just bad timing…I hope. Sister Superior was the worst though Imo.

Wouldn’t surprise me if all of the other Bounty events are lined up inappropriately…

New Bounty Troop vs their own home Kingdom.

1 Like

Again, you guys are just looking at bounty wrong. As an event, it’s basically “How many battles against good troops can I win with an arm tied behind my back. How about 2 arms?” Bounty troops are intentionally not strong troops, they sometimes interact and sometimes don’t. Think of it as a bounty gnome that you put on your team that does nothing except increase your reward from winning but is basically 0 attack and no spell. Everything on top of that is just icing.

5 Likes

This, right here.

Bounty troops are intentional handicaps that reward additional points to players for voluntarily accepting that handicap on their team and still winning.

3 Likes

I totally meant to slip on that banana peel. It was intentional guys, jeez

1 Like