[Known Issue] Glory Tab Missing in the Shop

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam, PC
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to find the Glory tab in the Shop so I could purchase the new Glory troop. The tab is missing.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This happened after the reset on Nov 7 2022. It has happened before after other resets and after other updates to the game with new tasks, quests, etc.

Steps to make it happen again

I have logged out and logged back into the game several times hoping it would show up and it hasn’t. I did get the glory troop in and an Event Chest pull, which was surprising.

2 Likes

Same here.

I have the tab but it only has last weeks troop in it. Doom shop is missing too. I’m on xbox, in Canada.

1 Like

Same issues here. Android. Canada.

Same here ( IOS ) and also Canadian :sweat_smile:

Steam, PC. Both issues here–shop tab missing in the Tower of Doom section, and Weekly / glory tab missing in the overall shop. USA (close to the Canadian border though :smiley: )

everything fine in UK

Same issue. Tower of Doom shop tab also blank.
iPadOS, Oregon, United States

Same issue here.
Xbox, Midwest United States

apparently fixed

Not for me. Where are you located? A guildmate in Europe has access to the doom shop.

Edit: sorry your previous post said your were in the UK. Looks like its just an issue in North America, same as 2 weeks ago.

Edit 2: One of my guildmates just got the doom store back. Not me though.

Same issue here, UK/Android.

Both the weekly event tab missing in the shop and the Tower of Doom shop being blank.

I’ve also noticed trying to “download all assets” gets stuck at 25.73MB remaining. And trying to install the game on any other android device I get hit with Error 16.

Fixed for me, and I did not need to restart the game (Steam).

Fixed after I reinstalled on Xbox. I wouldn’t try this on Android at the moment if you’re currently unaffected by the error 16 issue.

Have the same issue, Android, Mx.

I am also unable to purchase tiers in the Tower of Doom shop. Apple iOS 15.7

Hey everyone!

The development team is aware of this problem. The issue is temporary and will resolve itself after a few hours from when it first appears.

A hotfix is planned which will prevent this from happening in the future.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective: