[Known Issue] Bans for Everyone?

So just saying, could this be an attack from some individual who had access to their system? Initially we thought it was Kris related but then ppl got banned randomly. The timing couldn’t be better I can’t think of a reason that they would sabotage their own game like this.

I am glad to hear that there are people that are unbanned but don’t think or believe that they are done with the whole list. There is still a lot of people that are still banned after 24+ hours.

As if IP2 needed outside help to mess up this badly :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah, my “sister” just got unbanished.

1 Like

Can people who got recently unbanned also mention how long did it take? We have people who had been waiting more than 24 hours now so I am worried about the swiftness of the dev’s actions.

Agreed, most projects have a conceptual “dependency tree” indicating that if you tweak one thing in any way then these are all the downstream references to that thing (and yes, they can be quite a lot) that also need to be tested/verified BEFORE LEAVING ALPHA.

1 Like

Unbanned today Dec 26, 2022, 04:16 GMT+11 and ticket has been sent Dec 25, 2022, 11:23 GMT+11 , nice job but I lost my PvP ranking (back to 15) not very important but lost also all earned Ice Crystals (back to 0) :sob:

More than 36h (same for the ticket) and still nothing…unacceptable

Don’t forget that it’s bank holiday weekend, not easy to call back a crew to work on that during this period.

Currently I’m still banned for more than 48 hours already and currently I’m at work and out of town over the whole holidays. No Christmas with family or friends, so I wanted to play Gems of War at least. Didn’t work out very well though.

1 Like

Took about 20h after writing the ticket.

Already passed that mark a while ago.

As you said, it’s holiday so it’s utterly irresponsible to use a bot to automate bans without anybody to check it.
Moreover, the website said bans are not automatic and in the end it’s a human decision…now we all know it’s a bullshit.

5 Likes

The website also says bans are permanent. Which I hope isn’t the case.

Definitely not the case for players who did nothing wrong.

We’ll see. Until then I don’t have much hope anymore.

Update: took about 27 hours after submitting to ticket for two of our players.

took a little over 40 hours for me to be unbanned [still haven’t gotten back my removed Guild trophies due to the ban, nor my Krinklemas Crystals, nor my PVP stats… Dev said the trophies should hopefully be returned over the next couple of weeks

1 Like

I appreciate every ban that has been lifted. But why are some players un-banned so much faster than others? Only 40 hours would have been a Christmas miracle to some of us. :thinking:

RNG?

(10 chars)

3 Likes