[Known Issue] Bans for Everyone?

I am blaming this guy:

11 Likes

So it seems

2 Likes

Not “Toys” for everyone, it is “Bans” for everyone

7 Likes

Is working as intended.
“Random status effect” there is a chance to get ban status effect, yeah for the player -.-

17 Likes

LOL , completely agree :))

1 Like

He is making a list…a really big naughty list

1 Like

75cdeg

3 Likes

Question for those who got banned. Did you put Kris together with Tyri in your team and collect more than 10 treasure maps in a battle?

2 Likes

As hard as I play and as much as I support this game I’m positive attitude and financially, can’t believe I made the naughty list. It’s almost impossible to do most “hacks” on console anyways

3 Likes

Were you using Krinkle, Tyrion?

Lets hope this issue sorted quick.
Office close reason mean the reason this problem must sorted quick… people want spend time for game. Not for “you banned” screen.

2 Likes

Nope.
Thrall, Kris, Diamantina, Cedric (that was what to used the most)

I usually cast Kris twice to max gold, so 4 maps per battle.

2 Likes

Kris got his naughty list mixed up with his extra nice list or something.

I’m playing the game a lot since I’m currently homebound and have lots of time. I also financially supported the game a lot. Think I’m VIP 8 (and I don’t want to be reminded of how much money that was that I spent).

Only thing I did differently was using Kris Krinkle.

Bu tive farmed harder during vault events than I did during the last 2 or 3 days since I started using him. So it’s not even that I played excessively.

I got maybe 3M gold - that’s basically nothing for an avid farmer (which I’m not).

1 Like

Yes I bought golden battles to get gold pet and have had Krinkle troop since Monday. Had some fun teams to mess around with including a full 64 skull match board I got a nifty screen shot of. Can see why a troop that can give more treasure maps in a cast then you can normally earn might cause a problem with a computer AI not recognizing new troop mechanic thinking players are “cheating”

1 Like

[quote=“Tyrion_Shark, post:14, topic:78221, full:true”]
Yes I bought golden battles to get gold pet and have had Krinkle troop since Monday. Had some fun teams to mess around with including a full 64 skull match board I got a nifty screen shot of. Can see why a troop that can give

If our suspicions are correct then someone forgot
A) to adjust the AI
B) that every ban is supposed to be looked at by a human before it goes through

Who lets an AI dish out bans while you’re away on vacation?

4 Likes

Intern control all and approve smh. Hahha

1 Like

Yeah I’ve just got the same thing. Banned for what I’m thinking is using Kris alot. Think they would have sorted that glitch out before releasing him into the wild!

I just got Kris and (unfortunately) leveled and used him, but it was only for 1 explore run. I’ve removed him from the team and I’d delete him from my troops if I could. We’ve had people banned in my guild as well and they are people who just play a lot. We’re a PC group.

I had a long post and it really wasn’t all - or even part - negative and I just deleted it because I’d rather not get banned. And now I’m afraid I’ll get banned for even posting this. But I guess I’ll risk it.

1 Like

Yup guildmates are getting banned… now this is :ox::poop::rage:

Probably just a oversight, at least we get more time to drink and fight with relatives.

4 Likes