[Known Issue] Bans for Everyone?

Are you even reading what I’m writing? Or following any of my posts? I came here to write about this ban non stop - after writing a ticket.

Let me phrase what I already said differently for you:

Only posting in this thread will not get anyone unbanned right now.

In order to let the devs know your account is affected, now that they know, you need to write a ticket.

You can post here, but only posting here will not get you unbanned.

Or in other words: don’t just write here but also submit a ticket.

Now please tell me where I’m wrong.

Nimhain specifically asked us to submit tickets.

I’m equally affected, and I was only talking to the people who had just posted here who may not have written a ticket yet. I was trying to help them to get their ban to be seen by the relevant people.

Then I adjusted the phrasing after your complaint to make it clear, just in case anyone else thought I’m against them positing here (which I don’t think anyone did).

No idea why you’re still trying to pick a fight with me. I’m on the side of the players.

4 Likes

You’d probably need to hack that to get even a modicum of value from that mode. :sweat_smile:

No interest in doing that, and no idea how I would even go about hacking anything… But it must be very easy to do for people who know how because otherwise no one would go for it.

I’m not trying to pick a fight with you. Your defensiveness is in hyper-drive. Your original advice included the full sentence “Not post here.” You changed it, but defended it. Your current posts are accurate.

1 Like

Not accepting my explanation and claiming that “Not post here” and “not just post here” is exactly the same/doesn’t change anything and the whole condescending attitude of “your defensiveness is in hyperdrive” feels very much like trying to pick a fight.

I didn’t “defend” my post, I just explained what I meant which was seemingly not fully understood.

But I’m very glad that I now meet your standard for accurate forum posts.

If you’d now accept that I did not mean to tell people to not post here at all, that would be great.

Yay back in the game…but my ice crystals have vanished

I hate to think of how many potential players will have been ejected from their Guilds with their Guild members not even realizing the Bans were a bug in the update

Ive been unbanned and was reinstated straight into my guild,sure theyll sort it out i shouodnt worry

Someone in my alliance who got banned later than me and wrote a ticket later as well got unbanned already.

Huh… :sweat_smile:

Happy for everyone who got unbanned but I wish they’d do it in order of when the bans were issued/tickets were submitted. Mine was 20h ago.

But it’s good to know someone is still working on it.

It should not per ticket or something, the devs should just unbanned everyone and sort it out after the holidays

3 Likes

Ideally, yes. Not sure if they can even do that or if they have to do it manually for everyone.

They did say they were unbanning the best players first.

I hope you guys leave Mr. Kris “Happy treats” Krinkle alone. (Keep his spell after this mess) It was a real good thing it spiced things up. Find out what the problem is with that stupid AI.

Truthly if Kris Krinkle’s spell ends up being the problem, guess what, we’re gonna have a lot of lame troops with lame spells in the future.

I’m saying there needs to be a work around that “cheat detector”, so that it knows the difference between a spell and a hack. If it can’t tell the difference… oh boy…

Hey Adventurers,

Unfortunately I am signing off for the night, as it’s current after 4:40am here. I will share more infomation tomorrow when I hear more.

I’ve gone through and unbanned as many of the accounts for players who had contacted our support. I apologize if I missed you (I will be back later tomorrow to go through the ones I may have missed).

To answer a few questions I’ve seen:

Can I get my guild trophies back?
Yes, we will be able to restore trophies that were removed from incorrect account bans. (This should also apply to lost Ice Crystals or Campaign Stars if they have been affected). I may require some of the team to assist here.

Will there be compensation for the players affected?
We want to investigate this issue and find what triggered it before we will discuss compensation internally.

16 Likes

Oh damn, I must be a bad, bad player. Naughty even.

But I got lucky and got unbanned. So yay! :grin:

3 Likes

Hallo bitte schauen Sie mal nach ZerroMuerte. Dieser Spieler ist bei mir in der Animal Hunters Gilde auf PS4 und hat leider keine Möglichkeit Ihnen selber zu schreiben. Daher bitte ich darum das er entsperrt
wird… Danke

Anbei ein Bild des Profils des betroffenen Spielers.

! Screenshot_2022-12-24-20-11-05-011_com.scee.psxandroid|225x500

Yet another example of content being released and not tested. When will devs realise that playing their own game would mean finding these issues beforehand? The constant bugs and issues are embarrassing.

11 Likes

Very early gamers - and I mean VERY early gamers - may need those.

1 Like

Nope, and further I didn’t collect more than 6 treasure maps in a battle. I only used it on those easy daily adventure battles (along with a troop for extra gold and one for extra souls), and I didn’t waste a lot of extra time farming the maps.

Nur hier zu schreiben bringt glaube ich nichts. Jemand muss ein Ticket schreiben.

Das geht hier:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/

Am besten auf Englisch, und wenn es mit Google übersetzt wird. Dann fällt der Schritt weg, dass die übersetzen müssen, die es bearbeiten.

Im Moment schlafen die alle, aber Ticket schreiben kann man nie früh genug.

As far as I can tell, this started happening more widely: we have reports of people who had nothing to do with Kris (did not own him) getting banned. I realized this being reported by other guilds as well.

The situation is just sad …

1 Like