Jouney Data

so devs… Did you get your data?..

11 Likes

First Guild event in existence that we haven’t closed all the portals to.

14 Likes

Man, it sucks that such an awesome streak was broken by poor math/testing :frowning: On the other hand, seeing that the top guilds aren’t finishing makes me feel better about ours being nowhere close :sweat_smile:

Really hoping this is fixed before the next Journey.

10 Likes

Same for our guild, unless some players decide to buy enough sigils for another 50.000 miles each …

5 Likes

Same experience here for our guild.

Like the others in this thread, I’m including screen shots to show that we’re a long-established and active Xbox guild and we won’t be able to close out the rewards for this event.

Devs, I certainly hope enough data has been gathered at this point to warrant a more positive gaming experience for the next Journey event. The community here has provided several good suggestions in other threads, so I won’t rehash them here.

Please fix the scoring or scoring method for the next Journey event.

9 Likes

We didn’t finish last time and got even less far this time.

I doubt we’ll get the next tier done.

Just to illustrate where we’re standing, I’m also showing our guild overview so you devs don’t think we’re half full or are a new or low activity guild or whatever else you could make up.

I’d post some comments of my guild mates and friends but those would give me another involuntary forum vacation.

12 Likes

They ruin anything that can be looked at as individual or group achievement. Like I have almost 2 million keys but the game interprets that as “999+”. That way space is saved on the home screen to make room for Pay to Play offers.
Also having all the troops in the game is a pipe dream due to slot machine mechanics.

8 Likes

I don’t mind the keys being shortened, although it was kind of funny to see the number keep going up. Agreed about the troops though, yikes.

I’ll toss in our guild data too for the devs. Although we’re not a super hardcore guild, we always finish events. Or used to, at least.

13 Likes

Yep we finish all events except journey. It will stay that way.

8 Likes

Prior to the Journey nerf, I required guild members to all get a minimum of 10,000 points in Journey events and we cleared all reward tiers every time. In fact, the only guild event we haven’t cleared, in almost 4 years since I joined the guild, was last month’s Journey event.

No more hard req for Journey in our guild, I won’t have members wasting Gems on buying more and more reward tiers to try and meet that req. I asked members to just not leave their score at 0 and we made it to the 13th reward tier.

8 Likes

We always complete every event, but this time we weren’t able to.

9 Likes

It’s almost like Journey isn’t made to score and accommodate the additional reward tiers. :face_exhaling:

9 Likes

We were only a few k points from getting the books. Hurtful!

On top we also lost a member which most likely wanted all the Journey event rewards. Not all people understand what is going on, so this affect guilds in a negative way.

10 Likes

Open a ticket to request the rewards you missed out on. Here’s the guide on how to do it:

8 Likes

dude, you are seriously under appreciated around here, thank you so much for this!

2 Likes

My guild (in the top 60 in the ranking) has closed all the rewards. The last reward was taken half an hour before the game restarted. It was difficult and expensive (from 5 tiers and more), because… we had 29 participants and one forgot to upgrade his skills with the event captain. For me it was just a terrible event, but I am the leader of the guild and cannot show weakness.
If events like this continue, more players will leave guilds or even the game. Is this what the developers are trying to achieve? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

i feel it is… most of the recent changes have been negative. and the players (here at least) have complained about it. most players dont even know about the forum

The resources you get for stage 16 are not very good. Our main guild which’s is tops on Xbox got 15 done and this is the 2nd one of these in a row they didn’t finish. Our 2nd guild got 14 done. They finish all other events but this is not worth the effort. I need books and dragonite. I don’t need a random orb.

1 Like

i am bumping this thread again, due to the upcoming journey and silence from the team about any potential changes

1 Like

This isn’t a “critical/high priority issue,” so unlikely anything will be done about this on their one day of working this week? :thinking: