Is this a fair Game? PvP Rankings beyond any realistic chance to reach

I’ve locked this thread to the crazy amount of community guidelines breaches regarding callouts.

I’ve also gone through and deleted posts that broke the rules.

If you suspect someone of cheating, there is a report button in game you can use to report them privately to the team so they can check it out.

If you want to ask about game rules, that’s fine, please don’t include any screenshots or identifying account details though.

In regards to the questions:

1. Account sharing is allowed.
    Hot seating is discouraged - we currently do not have a problem with players hot seating so this isn’t something that needs to be addressed currently. If it starts becoming a problem we will review that.

In regards to what prompted this whole thread:
I’m assuming someone reported some of those players using the in game report feature and they will be checked properly (if they haven’t already), but I think a lot of people are underestimating gamers and their play times and speeds.

8-10 hours a day is easily doable for a lot of gamers, with breaks and other hobbies and relationships and lives.

Level 3,000 is more than achievable and has been for several months now.

Well over 100 battles per minute is fairly average (usually without the current lag anyway).

TLDR; If in doubt but you have concerns report in game - please don’t call people out and throw accusations around it’s quite negative and no one needs to hear that when they’re trying to have fun with their gaming.

1 Like