Is the 3.1 update "good" or "bad'' ? Poll

That isn’t what I meant.

If a mythic came out today, when would they put it in the crafting pool? I’m pretty sure it doesn’t go in immediately. I assume there is a waiting period before a newly released mythic is added to the crafting pool at all.

yeah i assumed it would be added after the current one so it’s why i said 4.5 weeks but i might be wrong maybe they will overlap already released troops

3 Likes

Short answer is, we’re not sure yet. My understanding is that the 4 are chosen at random from currently available mythics (supported by the bug where Xathenos was a “normal” mythic crafting option right after release). So my personal assumption would be new Mythics get put at the back of the queue for the rotations, and as such will currently be around 4-5 weeks before they would show up in crafting. Though this would get longer each mythic as per what @Rickygervais said.

This is all purely my own conjecture though.

2 Likes

yeah and i presume they won’t add it during the exclusive week

1 Like

Those are interesting assumptions. I hope the devs actually release the definitive answer. The answer could influence the decision to skip an exclusive week or not for a particular mythic.

It’s also worth noting that I’m assuming there is a system in which mythics won’t reappear until all other mythics have appeared at least once. Which may or may not be true, and would have a large impact on the time frames.

1 Like

only thing i know is the first mythic im gonna craft is xathenos since it’s the only way we can get him, i might catch the 2 mythic i missed in LT or any chest while im grinding for xathenos

also i want that last achievement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, me too.

The current LT nerf has me really concerned. I’ve averaged 100-125 Gems per week from LTs since I joined my guild. That’s 400-500 Gems per month that I will no longer be getting if things stay the way they are now. That’s between 20% and just under 25% of a VIP pull, per month. Add that to the currently-unknown degree of regular guild task nerf and who knows how long it will take to save up a VIP pull?

a good solution would be to finish 1st every GW so you get 6000 gems every month :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still on the fence about crafting that one. I’m not excited by the spell or traits. On top of all of that, it will be a major PITA to craft. But, there is a little person inside me that wants all the cards just because!

:weary:

4 Likes

While I haven’t read all the debate around LTs, my assumption so far is that gems missing from LTs is a bug. The specifically mentioned Minor’s were removed, if they had also removed Gems I feel they would have mentioned that as well in the patch notes. We’ll just have to wait and see I guess :confused:

2 Likes

same here, it’s the collector voice inside me telling me i need to get him

2 Likes

I really, really hope you’re right.

you need to see the bright side, after crafting him, the other mythic will look like a walk in the park :slight_smile:

snorts
I guess that is a good point. :stuck_out_tongue:

The atrocious ai cascades have made me seriously consider quitting the game. The game is more based on luck than skill now. How in the world did the developers think the change in gameplay was a good thing? I’m seriously disappointed with the way they are changing the game. It is just more frustrating than enjoyable at the moment. It really upsets me because I loved this game so much. I’ll definitely never spend another penny until they address the issues people are having with the game.

nNew ideas are good, implementation is poor and the nerf from guild tasks is yet another one of the “fuck you” moments out of nowhere by this game. You can’t deliberately keep giving random annoying crap to players for no good reason and be a long-term successful company.

2 Likes

The sad thing is, I used to think the devs really cared about their player base. Lately it seems like they’re just more concerned with how to get more money from the players. I understand it’s a business, but they are really starting to lose the good will of the player base. Much of my guildmates are complaining, and several long term players are considering quitting the game altogether. It’s a shame. I’m so disappointed with the game right now. It hurts because I liked it so much.

2 Likes

Wow wow wow can we put a time out please? The devs usually take the feedback first Then adjust what they think is the best for the game and players.

the update is out since 4 days so can we please give them a chance before screaming for scandal?

2 Likes

I hear ya. I’m not gonna quit right away. I’ll give the development team a chance to fix it. But, the ai has been bad on console for a long time now. They never changed that. Why would they think making the PC/mobile just as bad be a good idea.