Is Pharos Ra in the event chest?

Nobody should be REQUIRED to check a THIRD PARTY SITE for something these devs SHOULD have down pat by now. But clearly even the simplest of things is too complex.

I fully agree with you, but months of bugs have shown that nothing is being done. So, for the sake of the players, I am just saying that this might be a good plan to follow until the devs get their stuff together (not sure if that will ever happen though :expressionless:) I feel like I see the same players constantly falling into this trap, having to open a support ticket, maybe get their keys back, etc. etc. It might just be less of a headache for them if they just wait a couple of hours to open their keys, instead of going through the same process time and time again.

I get what you’re saying. That’s why I go to the extra trouble of checking myself so that I won’t be enraged if I spent 100s of hoarded keys for nothing.

However, I think this is an issue that should be constantly complained about. To me, this isn’t an excusable mistake. It surely shouldn’t happen the amount of times that it does. When new mythic and legendary troops are released, they should be triple checking that they are in the chests. We shouldn’t be finding out troops are missing from other players and 3rd party sites.

4 Likes

Oh, I am not saying to stop complaining. I am all for the complaining! It is ridiculous, and the only way to get it fixed (hopefully) is to complain and send through support tickets. I just sympathize for the people that go through it every Mythic week. I’m typically asleep when the reset occurs (2 am my time), so I have never had to deal with this particular headache yet.

1 Like

This sort of problem should be catchable on their end even on live servers. If IP2 can schedule their news items, they can schedule automation to run hours prior to simulate chest openings as if it were reset day and ensure numbers are within tolerance.

6 Likes

This is part of why I get really upset over weekly reset issues.

It’s something that could be automated. It’s something that should be automated, if it isn’t. It should be really easy to automate it, and really easy to automate the drop rates.

It’s either not automated or the automation’s broken. It was kind of funny the first few weeks of 2018, but now we’re on week 15. At this point it’s sad. How am I supposed to trust the various other promises the devs are making if the weekly updates have been broken an entire quarter and no effort to address it has been made? Maybe efforts are being made, but it’s like all the devs live in a cone of silence and the worst sin they could commit is letting players know they fixed something.

I have a feeling we’re going to see announcements for 3.4 soon and it’s going to have new, ambitious features that no one really asked for and a “bugfixes” list shorter than the “new issues” thread will be within six hours.

5 Likes

I also put in a ticket. I spent hundreds and hundreds of keys on all chests and got very bad drops. I spent thousands of VIP gems too, all soon after the reset and remember getting quite upset. I hope they resolve this for us that hit a bug. I wonder if there was something that effected all the chests in the initial minutes/hours of the reset.

As @Strat has mentioned, this isn’t a new issue as of 2018. The data entry issues have been around since as long as Console has existed. I remember threads from 2016 consisted of this complaint, though at the time the Console players believed it to be due to the secondary importance that was put on their platform of choice.

2 Likes

5 pm - 9 pm Approximately, AEST, Monday. Please note that we will only be compensating players who spent Event Keys during this timeframe.

This only affected Event Chests.

The newest forum badge, and everyone gets one:
second_class

3 Likes

I thought that this was only affecting new troops, that fall into chests after 3-4 weeks period. I naively presumed that old ones were safe to chase. Well, turns out this is not the case at all.

1 Like

tenor

This is an experiment to see how many people forget their worries and sadness upon seeing a bunny wearing a bunny hat. If successful, maybe support will start answering with bunny gifs. That won’t resolve your issues and nothing will improve, but at least you will stop caring because BUNNY and that, after all, is an improvement to the current situation, right?:rabbit: (No seriously, if this is the second week in a row, this would really suck. I’m glad I have both Pharos and Yasmine from the forge at this point.)

6 Likes

Here is the end of my story.
I recieved back 1371 event keys and i found nothing.

So basically I had bad luck.

1 Like

Time to craft him.

Thank you all for the replies! Have a nice day to everyone!

More than 1300 keys and nothing… woW that’s awfully luck sorry:s

Based on my (admittedly poor) maths, with an event key rate of 0.12% mythic drop rate, the probability of you missing with 1395 keys is about 19%.

So yeah, you were unlucky, but that’s like throwing a six sided dice and coming up with 1 when 1 is the only number you didn’t want. It happens, unfortunately.

Just got my 450 keys back too, still no Pharos-Ra, time to save diamonds.

1 Like

Here’s what taransworld says

So it’s 26,19% chance to miss.

Also I still didn’t get my 100-200 EK…

Nope… Didn’t get my event key and gems either :frowning:

Did you submit a ticket to get your keys back?