Is Pharos Ra in the event chest?

Yep I did. Still pending I guess.

Glad i stumbled upon this. Have sent in a support ticket now.

Didnt have many keys, but spent them all after new day

1 Like

hmmm, is that right if one key is meant to give you a 0.12% chance?

please help educate me ā€¦

Um, a 0.12% chance of getting a mythic is a 99.88% chance of not getting one. 0.9988^1395 = .187, so there is an 18.7% chance to not have drawn the mythic. Which is precisely what you reported further upthread.

1 Like

First of all, you have 80% chance to pull a troop. After that you have 0.12% chance to pull a Mythic. Hence 0.096% to pull Pharos.

1 - (1-0.00096)^1395 = 0.7381

73.81% chance to pull Pharos with 1395 event keys.
And 26.19% chance to miss, not 18.7%

2 Likes

ah i see, i forgot to factor in that you might get other stuff like stones, glory or gold ā€¦

heā€™s got us there!

so thereā€™s an almost 40% chance that you donā€™t pull a mythic from 1000 event keys.

with EKs so scarce now, that really doesnā€™t seem worth the ā€˜investmentā€™.

I opened more event chests, but those were after the 4 hours. I used 220k glory, almost 6k gems and 158 event keys as I remember.
So that is 1222+ 450+ 158= 1830.
Idk the exact numbers but it was something like this.
The devs confirmed 1371 keys in that period.
Anyway he was the last which is in KD so i craft him and I hope i donā€™t need to do it again. :slight_smile:

Damn, you spend gems on Event Keys? This is very expensive, did you know that?

1 Mythic = 100  VIP chests = 4500 gems
1 Mythic = 1000 gem chests = 9000 gems (!)
1 Mythic = 1000 evt chests = 13500 gems (!!)

Every time you spend gems on these, somewhere in the world a perfectionist like me dies inside.

1 Like

I know the drop rates.
Around Skadi i opened 400 VIP chests without any mythic then I found 2 Orpheusā€™ Voice with the next 50. So maybe with next 100 EK iā€™d find 2 Pharos but who knows.

I decided to open my 99 event keys, and somehow got a Pharos Ra. I crafted my first one, so this is my first time finding himā€¦itā€™s also the first time Iā€™ve ever had more than one of any Mythic card. Man did I get lucky this week, between Undine and Pharos Ra. Thank you RNGesus!! Good luck everybody!

3 Likes

WOW lucky you gg

1 Like

So I got hosed on Ra, submit a ticket, and get sent here. What kind of crappy service is this?

What do you mean you were sent here?

He probably means he opened a Zendesk ticket and it was auto-closed with a message that said he should create a thread on the forums.

This is happening to a lot of people.

Wow, that sucks. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

Did you chose ā€œmissing rewardsā€ as a topic for the ticket?

2 Likes

There will be an automated compensation process that doesnā€™t require contacting support, right? Given that most players have no way of knowing their event keys were broken due to an internal error on your side?

1 Like

No! That would be making our jobs too easy, wouldnā€™t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I can see one of your tickets was submitted correctly :slight_smile: Weā€™ll get to it when we can. You were also sent an email, the one which redirected you, explaining why your ticket was closed if you sent it as a ā€˜bug reportā€™. For more info check out this post.. For this type of request weā€™ll be handling it on tickets anyway.

@Vaelin better luck next time :slight_smile:

Support is really busy right now, weā€™ll get to it when we can.

2 Likes