[Investigating] The class for the new land Vulpacea not in update on switch cant do class event

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. ‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.
Switch

You, uh … didn’t fill out the form properly (or at all) when submitting this thread. Maybe use the Edit button (pencil icon) on your post to fill in the missing details?

I haven’t encountered any problems myself. Without further context, remember the order is 1 - unlock Vulpacea, 2 - complete its Kingdom Questline, 3 - complete the Vulpacea Class Trial, 4 - now participate in Class Trial event.

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the report and for clarifying the reproduction steps. @Stratelier

I’ll put this issue on the development team’s radar for further investigation.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

@chris1968

In the meantime, please answer some quick questions to make sure we’re on the same page.

• Which class are you having issues with?
  • Is this class issue related to the Arena Battle?
  • Please provide your Invite Code
1 Like

Uh … the body of their post is literally the standard placeholder text pre-loaded by the forums when posting any New Topic under “Bug Reports”. All they did was hit “New Topic”, fill out the Title field then hit Submit, without ACTUALLY describing the problem.

"Bug Reports" placeholder text

If it is possible to make a forums configuration change to avoid these kinds of “tweet” topics, the team really should do that. This is an almost literal example of that meme where:

• walks into Bug Reports
  • says they found a bug somewhere
  • refuses to elaborate
  • leaves

Expecting a desired resolution out of this one would be … shall we say, “optimistic”.

3 Likes